The X Factor 2009

Guest Lesley_Baker

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So. So. gutted. There is absolutely no way that Olly should have gone through ahead of Stacey - his duet with Robbie was awful tonight and his dancing reminds me of an embarassing Dad showing his kids up at a wedding. Once again he ran off of the stage without giving a thought to two of his supposed friends who were about to have their dreams crushed. He hasn't improved at all over the whole program and he's not in the same league as the other two. No way. Stacey was incredible tonight. Definetely rooting for Joe now, I really like him and it would actually make me vomit if Olly won.

Why do I let myself get so wound up over a stupid probably fixed show. :angry:

This is just your appion about the show and the singers, i think your very rude to say you will vomit if Olly wins just think of all the ones who have gone before and keep you horrible thoughts to you self it wasnt Ollys fault he got stuck with Robbie Williams if you want to blame any one blame Simon Cowel.

Are you related to Olly? Chill! It's not rude it's my opinion, I've got the right to say it. And no I wont blame Simon Cowell, I'll blame Olly because it was his mundane singing that I didn't like about the performance.

Anyway no I've calmed down :P I've realised it doesn't really matter. It's just a tv show :lol: And plus many past years have proved that you don't have to win to actually make it so I think Stacey will still succeed. I can see Joe in musical theatre and well Olly...I better keep my opinions to myself about him for fear of offending people :ph34r:

Archived