The X Factor 2009

Guest Lesley_Baker

Quelle surprise! Joe won. That was about as predictable as a sunrise. I missed it because I went and had a shower instead. Joe is just another Leon Jackson. More talented, but still, he'll sink without a trace. We all know Jedward are the real winners. ITV News even pointed that out on their report about Joe winning.

Indeed! :D

Joe has a nice voice, but nothing special. Nothing else about him that makes him stand out as a Popstar. You can't rely on just having a nice voice these days, you have to have more about you. Something that makes you stand out. Joe doesn't. It's difficult to picture him in the same music scene as Rihanna, Black Eyed Peas, Lady Gaga etc. All the acts that are currently taking the music scene by storm. In comparison, Joe just looks lost. It's nothing personal against him. He seems like a lovely guy, but that's about it. I can't see him appealing to a particuarly wide audience. The song choice isn't going to help either. What a shoddy choice.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So it has now been confirmed by Dannii's people that she is actually pregnant, she is 12 weeks gone and the baby is due in July. Congrats Dannii and Kris.

I really hope this doesn't mean the end of Dannii on the XFactor, she's the only judge i've liked over the last couple of seasons.

I reckon she might leave as well. I don't mind if that is her choice, but i would hate to see Dannii get the boot from the show. If she does go they better replace her, because I just could not bear a whole series of nothing but Princess Cheryl. I'd love to see someone like Geri or Mel C from the Spice Girls replace Dannii if she leaves. Or else someone younger, prettier and more talented than Cheryl, who Simon picks as his new pet. Or better still, just boot Cheryl off the show.

I reckon she might leave as well. I don't mind if that is her choice, but i would hate to see Dannii get the boot from the show. If she does go they better replace her, because I just could not bear a whole series of nothing but Princess Cheryl. I'd love to see someone like Geri or Mel C from the Spice Girls replace Dannii if she leaves. Or else someone younger, prettier and more talented than Cheryl, who Simon picks as his new pet. Or better still, just boot Cheryl off the show.

Not a Cheryl fan no!? :lol:

Yeah they said on GMTV this morning that apparently she wants to stay if Simon will have her...I really hope thats true! But unfortunately I dont see her staying...I had a feeling Simon was gonna boot her anyway- and this pregnancy gives him the perfect excuse. And she's due bang in the middle of the Auditions so it would be fairly impossible. Also, I dont think she really wants to stay there, she's always saying how she feels like the left one out, but she has had a good year this year so hopefully! :)

Not a Cheryl fan no!? :lol:

Yeah they said on GMTV this morning that apparently she wants to stay if Simon will have her...I really hope thats true! But unfortunately I dont see her staying...I had a feeling Simon was gonna boot her anyway- and this pregnancy gives him the perfect excuse. And she's due bang in the middle of the Auditions so it would be fairly impossible. Also, I dont think she really wants to stay there, she's always saying how she feels like the left one out, but she has had a good year this year so hopefully! :)

I agree she'll probably go. Three years is quite a long time anyway, she might be tired of the job, and the fact that she is constantly second fiddle to Cheryl (The Nation's Sweetheart <_<). To be honest, I think the X Factor has passed it's peak now. They don't have much hope of getting higher viewing figures than they did in the latest series, and with Simon doing X Factor US next year at the same time, it probably won't be long before the show ends for good. I'd give it until 2012.

Archived