The X Factor 2009

Guest Lesley_Baker

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The stupid thing is, they could have made a boyband out of Joe, Lloyd, Olly, Rikki, and Ethan (the gorgeous American guy that Cheryl was thick enough to send home). None of them can be big on their own, but together they could be successful. Olly and Joe could be the lead singers, Lloyd and Ethan could provide the looks, and Rikki could be the crap one nobody likes.

The stupid thing is, they could have made a boyband out of Joe, Lloyd, Olly, Rikki, and Ethan (the gorgeous American guy that Cheryl was thick enough to send home). None of them can be big on their own, but together they could be successful. Olly and Joe could be the lead singers, Lloyd and Ethan could provide the looks, and Rikki could be the crap one nobody likes.

:lol::lol:

I love that idea. I think Cheryl's biggest mistake was turning Ethan down. I never understood that.

I don't think any of the remaining 4 have any potential to be as successful as Leona or as Alexandra, who appears to be heading the same way as the former.

I agree about Joe, i think he'd be great in musical theatre, but not as a pop star.

Im rooting for Stacey, followed by Olly, then Joe.

Im really not that bothered who wins once it is not Danyl, I cannot STAND HIM! Although, if I'm being honest I think all of the other 3 could easily disappear after the show, but I'd say if Danyl wins (please no) he could go far. Even though Joe is the favourite, and possible the best, I really dont think he will be very sucessful. Another Leon I predict! Stacey could go either way- the next Leona/Alexandra or else just the same story as before and people will get bored. Olly also appears to be getting boring now too.

LLOYD! :( Not the best singers but he was mighty fine! Gonna miss his face...:(

They were all good tonight, loved Staceys second perfomance, it was better than her first perfomance & Joe was really good, like he allways is :)

I dont know who could go tomorrow, the bookies favourite to go is Olly

I dont know who could go tomorrow, the bookies favourite to go is Olly

:o im quite shocked by that, but i guess with them all being so good you never can tell.

Yeah I know, I was quite shocked, when I read that Olly is the favourite to go (I hope he does'nt, I'd like to see him in next weeks final) Danyl was okay, was'nt too keen on his version of Man In The Mirror though, and for me, that is the ultimate Micheal Jackson song, my favourite song of his.

I read it on the X Factor forum over on Digital Spy that its Olly who is the favourite to go tonight

Archived