The X Factor 2009

Guest Lesley_Baker

Please feel free to delete this if there is already one, but all i could see was the 2008 thread.

Anyway pretty good opening show, loved Jamie Archer, he is such an amazing performer :D i also liked Lucie, Stacey Joe and Miss Frank. I really felt sorry for Danyl at the end, i mean he has an amazing vocal and yeak ok he might be a bit over confident, but that comment from Dannii was just out of order, what on earth does his sexual preference have to with his performance :unsure:

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good opening show tonight :D I agree, I love Jamie Archer, I think he is a brilliant performer, well he has been my favourite ever since his first audition when he sang Sex On Fire by Kings Of Leon.

I also liked Joe, Lloyd, Olly, & Lucie, they also were really good tonight.

John & Edward will most likely be the first one's out tomorrow night.

I hope to god that John and Edward are voted off tomorrow night.

Great opening show tonight, the best opening one yet i think. Loved Jamie, he was flawless as usual. Also love Stacey, Lucie, Miss Frank. Can't believe Simon picked a Jennifer Hudson song for Danyl...

Don't like that Cheryl and Dannii were so nasty to Kandy Rain, they knew what they had been when they were putting them through in the audition stages so why throw it back at them now??? And i actually thought they did well tonight, better than some of the acts.

What did Dannii mean by her comments to Danyl? About the gender reference? Something about him not having to change the gender if what the papers are saying or something... :unsure: Were papers saying he was gay or something?

I don't know who Cheryl thinks she is! She came across really nasty and bitchy at some points tonight. Like with the girl group who used to be pole dancers/strippers. I didn't think about them as that until she and Dannii said it. Its not like Girls Aloud don't dress like that. Who cares what they used to be, is there anything wrong with being strippers?!

Good first show! :D

What did Dannii mean by her comments to Danyl? About the gender reference? Something about him not having to change the gender if what the papers are saying or something... :unsure: Were papers saying he was gay or something?

I don't know who Cheryl thinks she is! She came across really nasty and bitchy at some points tonight.

Since his first audition the papers have been saying that Danyl is bisexual and has relationships with both men and women in the past.

I have never liked Cheryl, i've always thought she came across as big headed and thought she was better than the other judges ie.. Louis and Dannii. I really hope it's not one of her acts that win this year.

How dare Dannii come out and say that! That is so rude. =/

Yeah, I think she is coming across as rather big-headed this series. I don't know I will continue to like her as much as I did now. She thinks she is so fantastic when she gets digs at Simon also.

Looking forward to tonight's show. I rather it will be the twins. But you never know, we may get a surprise. Louis only put them in because they are Irish anyway and we all know that. Even if he denies it to the ground.

I was reallyy disappointed with the show last night.

Not only were the judges really b*tchy, out of order and rude but the sound was terrible!

Did anybody else think that the backing music was too loud for the microphones and that the backing singers sang over the singer? =/

There should be a rule that they don't get any backing support.

I thought that Simon looked bored, Danni was bitchy and Cheryl was Danni's side-kick. As for Loui - he's just a tinker!

I reallly hope John and Edward go. They can't sing and were out of line for stealing that girl's line in boot camp. <_<

I also thought the song choices last night were alll rubbish and I didn't enjoy one performance.

I voted for Danyl purely for the fact that Danni was such a cow to him.

My faves currently stand as: Jamie, Ollie, Lloyd and Stacey. :rolleyes:

Did anybody else think that the backing music was too loud for the microphones and that the backing singers sang over the singer?

Yeah i thought that at times, especially with Jamie Archer, the backing singers were louder than him at the start of his song.

Archived