The X Factor 2009

Guest Lesley_Baker

I thought Joe was incredible last night, he really gave it his all :) loved Stacey as well, she has such an amazing voice.

Was a bit dissapointed with Olly last night, i totally love him but i think the song was all wrong :( im sure he will be safe though....i hope.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have no reason to watch this crap any more. Thank God my weekend nights will be free.

Jedward are gone, but they were wonderful - my favourite X Factor act ever!!!! I hope they release a single and snatch the Christmas number one from whoever wins. It will be very interesting to see how much the viewing figures drop now Jedward are no longer on the show. Knowing the X Factor voters Lloyd will win. <_<

Oh well. That's what very little interest I had in The X Factor gone.

It'll be quite sad that I wont be able to search YT on a Sunday for J&E's clips

It will be very interesting to see how much the viewing figures drop now Jedward are no longer on the show.

That's what I'm interested in too. I only ever switched on for J&E's performances and then switched off again. Given the reaction of the J&E fans on DS, a few of them will be switching off too. I hope the ratings drop dramatically. (That was a joke, before anyone complains :P).

Oh well. At least now I can continue watching SCD without flicking back and forth so I don't miss J&E. It sent me dizzy doing that last night :P.

Oh well. At least now I can continue watching SCD without flicking back and forth so I don't miss J&E. It sent me dizzy doing that last night :P.

Same here - Strictly all the way from now on! At least there are people I can happily support in that: Ali and Brian, Natalie and Vincent, and Team Cola!!!

I was quite happily supporting Jedward. The negativity towards them annoyed the hell out of me, but I knew that wasn't my problem and it almost seemed like J&E were quite oblivious to it, bless them. They stayed in their own little bubble, didn't they?

Whereas with Strictly, I still don't have a favourite. I was supporting Jade, but I can't now. I like Ali, Chris & Ricky, so I guess those 3, but I just go with it each week with SCD.

Archived