Aden/Nicole

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's been loads of step sibling relationships on this show. Dani and Scott, Matilda and Lucas, Ric and Cassie etc. etc.

Ric and Cassie weren't really that big a deal, but the other two couples were actually step brother and sister.

Nicole and Aden only lived in the same house. It's not like Roman raised them both, he was barely even a dad to Nicole for most of her life.

There are a few reasons why Aden and Nicole might not work as a couple, but the so called brother/sister relationship is not, in my opinion, one of them.

That's what i was trying to say, but you worded it better :P

I know that many people are anti Naden, and to be honest, I agree that right now isn't a good time at all.

It's quite nice to see that after everything they can remain such good friends.

Yes I'll admitt that at first I was really happy with the Liam/Nicole pairing but now thinking about it, to be honest I hope it's not another guy Nicole's going to get her heartbroken over.

Yes Nicole has done her fair bit of bed hopping in the short amount of time she's been on the show, however looking back she's not the only one.

Raised without a farther, she's never really had a male figure in her life and withher mother being so clueless she hasn't really been there for Nicole when she's needed her, instead she's bought her affection with clothes and money and showed little love.

She craves love and seeks it through sex, though it always 98% of the time doesn't give her what she was seeking.

I'd like to see her in a stable relationship for a while, maybe with Liam who knows. And, wih Geoff being her only real "stable" relationship so far, we saw a Nicole we liked and this is why probably most of viewers want a Niff reuinion and why I wanted one too.

:P

Looks like there's going to be another love triangle. did you see Aden watching her with Liam

Belle wanted them together and when she's unavailable it will speed things up a little

He's not ready to face it but he wants to be with Nicole. i don't get what they're going to do in April Nicole will be single again everything for nothing or he will take her with him.

Looks like there's going to be another love triangle. did you see Aden watching her with Liam

Belle wanted them together and when she's unavailable it will speed things up a little

He's not ready to face it but he wants to be with Nicole. i don't get what they're going to do in April Nicole will be single again everything for nothing or he will take her with him.

Originally there was a rumor of Tess's departure but she cleared it up

I run a fansite and i messaged her and about a week later she replied saying no

she hardly ever messages me tho :)

I took that as more of a he hates Liam and doesn't want him around at all, and especially not around Nicole. I suppose that could be a cover for what he's really feeling. I'm not sure though.

As I said I'd be all for them getting together

if he was sticking around, but if he's going to be gone in a few months time, well Nicole really doesn't need another heart break.

I took that as more of a he hates Liam and doesn't want him around at all, and especially not around Nicole. I suppose that could be a cover for what he's really feeling. I'm not sure though.

As I said I'd be all for them getting together

if he was sticking around, but if he's going to be gone in a few months time, well Nicole really doesn't need another heart break.

Maybe Nicole is going to turn him down now that she can get him.

I saw in the spoiler thread in the magazine scans bit for an episode next week or the week after.....

Aden goes balistic when Geoff suggests that Aden might have feelings for Nicole

Just as a matter of interest how long has it been in Australia since Belle's death. I didn't watch that on Australian timeline and it only happened last week here, so I'm not sure how long ago it was?

Naden and Niff? C'mon folks let's not overdo a good thing eh. Adelle I can accept cos is sounds ok and they were one hell of a couple. But Niff? :lol::D

The right guy for Nicole though is definitely Geoff. The reason she gets hurt is because she goes out with guys who are likely to hurt her. But she never learns.