Aden/Nicole

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I get that, and I agree they do have a very close relationship and are almost like family to each other.

I'm just saying that personally I don't see that as a reason why they shouldn't be a couple.

Like I said though, there are plenty of other reasons that making them a proper couple might be a bad idea. The way I see it though, the fact that they are so close would only be a good thing if they were to get together. They already know so much about eachother and neither would have to worry about opening up to the other one, or sharing their secrets, as they both already know everything.

I actually think Nicole should be on her own for a while.

Do 18 year olds jump in and out of relationships as often as Nicole does ?

The writers need to bring in a more stable character, so that Nicole can settle down a bit.

And that stable character shouldn't be Aden, or Liam.

I agree with that. She's been rejected by so many people in her life that i think she just craves some stability. You can't really blame her after everything that's happened. She's constantly let down by people she trusts.

I don't think Aden is right for her though. As a friend he's great, but right now he's obviously not in the right frame of mind to give her the type of friendship she really needs.

when I watched episodes with Nicoles mum in, I actually understand why Nicole act like she does. And she is so insecure and in need for some comfirmation of who she is, that leads her to drastic actions.

But I don't think Aden is the right one for her. their backgrounds are a bit colliding. I really hope they don't get toghether because that will destroy their characthers.

And and Nicole are done, they see each other as great friends now and are finally just starting to get their friendship back on track after what had happened before.

Aden wont want to get involved so deeply with anyone now that Belle is gone and it will take him a while to get over the love if his life.

And Nicole needs to be alone, she's been through so much, she needs proper help and friends who care for her, but no... Nicole is going to be getting involved with

Liam

because she is on a down ward spiral and no one seems to want to help her.!

No... Aden and Nicole wont work, and I know a lot of people who wont be happy with this pairing if it ever happens!