Aden/Nicole

I don't think you can put a timeframe on a person moving on. Everyone is different and deals with things in different ways, some people may feel ready to move on in months while others take years. I don't think you ever stop loving a person you've lost, obviously as time goes on it's a different kind of love. At the end of the day Belle wouldn't want him to be miserable.

However, i don't want to see him with Nicole. I think she'll be an amazing support to him through this but i hope it doesn't lead anywhere else. I love how they've got their friendship back on track and don't want anything to ruin that.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I risk life and limb whenever I say this but personally I think, whether they end up together or not, Nicole is Aden's soul mate, there seems to me a much stronger bond between them than I've ever seen between him and Belle.I can definitely see it going the same way as Martha and Hugo, where she starts off being a supportive friend but then a few months down the track their feelings deepen.And Aden will probably resist it first, just as Martha did, but if they give it a chance I think they could be good for each other.

Nicole is Aden's soul mate

Totally off topic, but whenever I hear that word 'soulmate' it makes me cringe.....stems from my years spent in Dawson's Creek fandom. The arguments that went on over that word... :rolleyes:

I can see positive and negative sides to both arguments here, but for me, I would prefer them just to remain loyal, supportive friends.

Nicole is Aden's soul mate

Totally off topic, but whenever I hear that word 'soulmate' it makes me cringe.....stems from my years spent in Dawson's Creek fandom. The arguments that went on over that word... :rolleyes:

I check the dictionaries...and they didn't agree.But the definition I liked was "a person with whom one has a special affinity."

don't think you can put a timeframe on a person moving on. Everyone is different and deals with things in different ways, some people may feel ready to move on in months while others take years

I agree! So who knows it could take even longer to get over Belle as she has had a major impact on his life and the person he's become, yes its true you can't put a timeframe on a person moving on I would just hate to see Aden move on like Martha did (way too quickly in my opinion). I find it disrespectful to your spouse/parnter who is deceased. When characters move on its like the completly forget about their previous "soul mate" because were not really showed any rememberance of the character. If that makes sense. Like I said before Aden can eventually move on (I would prefer it off screen) but I don't want him moving on in a heartbeat.

It seems like they've worked so hard to make this friendship work that I don't want to see them get together, at all. When Nicole first arrived I thought they had potential but they chose to go down a different path and I wouldn't want to see them change it. I would love to see Nicole being a supportive friend through all of what's to come but nothing more.

• 3 weeks later...

*vomits* I don't want them to fall in love :lol: But Nicole does seem to know how to handle Aden. It's really likely though now that they'll probably get together eventually :(

I hope Aden lets Nicole in and they can become close friends again. "Belle thought I could comfort you" I DON'T THINK SO!! :lol: I really don't want Nicole to wear Belle's necklace :(