Aden/Nicole

Leah hasn't hooked up with anyone yet has she since Dan died, and Dan died quite a while ago. I hope Aden will be the same.

Although if you have to put Aden with someone then yeah Nicole would be a good choice :)

I loved the scenes last night, Aden was very protective of Nicole :D

Leah was kind of in love with Miles pretty quickly wasn't she? I know nothing happened there but she still moved on emotionally.

I found the Nicole and Aden scene a bit odd last night. It was almost as is they were both laughing at Nicole's pathetic life lately. I don't know.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leah hasn't hooked up with anyone yet has she since Dan died, and Dan died quite a while ago. I hope Aden will be the same.

Although if you have to put Aden with someone then yeah Nicole would be a good choice :)

Leah was kind of in love with Miles pretty quickly wasn't she? I know nothing happened there but she still moved on emotionally.

I found the Nicole and Aden scene a bit odd last night. It was almost as is they were both laughing at Nicole's pathetic life lately. I don't know.

Leah had feelings for Miles a long time ago, but it was too early for her after Dans death. She couldn't deal with a new romance.

I really hope that Aden and Nicole don't get together. They are better as friends. Mainly because I think it is great to have a friendship like that on the show (they are like brother and sister), but also I think that Aden needs someone a bit older than Nicole. She is still at shcool. She has grown a lot over the last year or so, but still... I think that they will be not good together in a relationship. Nicole still thinks that sex solves everything. And when she is down, she want to get comfort through sex. that is not what Aden is about when you are thinking about his history. And he has a problem with his temper.. Nicole is more of a fun loving girl, Aden is more a serious type. They are best as friends.

If Aden is going to have a girlfriend when he still is on the show, it should be with someone new. But I hope the producers/writers have other storylines for him. It is a lot with this character that they can dig into. And sometimes it's good to have characters with storylines that are not related to relationships (girlfriend/boyfriend relationship).

the Aden and Nicole scene was ok..., it good to see them talking, but I do agree with you that they were laughing at Nicoles pathetic life, especially she did. But I do think that it was a bitter laugh, it wasnt happy laughing from either of them. And I felt like she did pretend like she was sad for it, but really isn't. She smiled when Aden laid his arm on her shoulder, he couldn't see that. Was that a sign that she was over her difficult time and could laugh at it now, or did she try to make Aden feel sorry for her...

QUOTE (MACYLIGHTFOOT @ Sep 24 2009, 01:22 AM)

QUOTE (Dotti @ Sep 23 2009, 11:49 PM)

Although if you have to put Aden with someone then yeah Nicole would be a good choice

I loved the scenes last night, Aden was very protective of Nicole

Leah had feelings for Miles a long time ago, but it was too early for her after Dans death. She couldn't deal with a new romance

Oh! my bad, I forgot about Leah and Miles. Thanks for the reminder :)

I agree with Bec. The Aden and Nicole ship sailed a long time ago.

I actually don't like the fact that they slept together, it was kind of creepy and incestous almost. I mean, they have a brother and sister relationship.

I'm glad they are just friends now. Their relationship seems more mature and is helping both of them out. I would love to see some more Aden/Nic scenes, but just as friends, instead of them using each other.

Leah had a very brief relationship with Roman. before he went blind and dumped her.

As for Aden and Nicole getting together, I think they are better off as just being good friends. I think at one point I would have liked them together now they are more like bother/sister than boyfriend/girlfriend.

Edited by Danni02

Yeahh i'm loving all the friendship scenes.

I think Naden won't be happening for awhile; and even if it did take off we all know that Todd is leaving sometime next year so wheather it would last is questionable.

At the moment routing for Liam/Nicole, - i change my mind all the time lol one min its Niff, then it's Naden now it's Licole :lol:

But I did think that pairing Aden up with Belle was very random at the time when he had an attraction towards Nicole.

Yes, they did form a sweet friendship but what's done is done now.

I don't think its like brother and sister at all. :unsure: Rex and Cassie got together and you could argue they were like brother and sister.

I think its just a gooood friendship, and that maybe now home and away are trying to make it loook brotherly/sisterly after all this time of flirtation and sexual tension. :rolleyes:

I just love allllll the Aden scenes :P

There's been loads of step sibling relationships on this show. Dani and Scott, Matilda and Lucas, Ric and Cassie etc. etc.

Ric and Cassie weren't really that big a deal, but the other two couples were actually step brother and sister.

Nicole and Aden only lived in the same house. It's not like Roman raised them both, he was barely even a dad to Nicole for most of her life.

There are a few reasons why Aden and Nicole might not work as a couple, but the so called brother/sister relationship is not, in my opinion, one of them.