Aden/Nicole

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:( Not 6 months. I think that's too soon, Aden and Belle are suppose to be soul mates for godness sakes!

Jack & Martha we're "soulmates" and looked what happened there :rolleyes:<_<

I do think Aden and Nicole will make a good couple , if indeed they do end up together. I can't see Aden with anybody else other than Nicole.

In saying that I think Aden will get together with someone new a lot sooner than 6 months.

I hope that what happened on Wednesday was a one off and Aden will realise that what he's did isn't going to help him.

I think he and Nicole are better as friends. I don't think Aden is ready or needs a relationship, right now or in the forseeable future. I'd like to see them being more of a support to each other rather than anything else.

I was hoping that Aden wouldn't be with anyone else

until Todd Lasance left Home and Away

because I didn't want to see him with anyone else and I think it would be good for Home and Away to actually display the grieving process instead of making the characters move on unbelievably quickly. My Grandad lost my Nan last year and he still misses her everyday. You can see it in his eyes, even when he smiles. I think it would be great, and extremely sad, if Home and Away followed it all the way through. And with the Nicole and Aden relationship, I think I prefer them better as friends, as they seem more like brother and sister than boyfriend and girlfriend. But then again, I may be biased because I don't want Aden to be with anyone else but Belle.

Edited by H&Aaddict

I was hoping that Aden wouldn't be with anyone else

until Todd Lasance left Home and Away

because I didn't want to see him with anyone else and I think it would be good for Home and Away to actually display the grieving process instead of making the characters move on unbelievably quickly. My Grandad lost my Nan last year and he still misses her everyday. You can see it in his eyes, even when he smiles. I think it would be great, and extremely sad, if Home and Away followed it all the way through. And with the Nicole and Aden relationship, I think I prefer them better as friends, as they seem more like brother and sister than boyfriend and girlfriend. But then again, I may be biased because I don't want Aden to be with anyone else but Belle.

I think its a bit different if someone lost someone when they've been together a lifetime as opposed to a couple who's known each other just over a year.

And I think H&A portray grief very well most of the time. In real life the majority of people DON'T act like Aden all the time when they've lost someone close to them , its a soap and they just overdramatise it.

It annoys me when people say that someone in a soap is "moving on " just because they are smiling. I remember when Jack died people we're slating Martha for moving on too quickly just because she's not crying and moaning everyday. When someone dies people do smile and do be happy , they don't cry and be depressed everyday. I know a small few would but most don't. Just because she's dead doesn't mean that he should stay single for however long , he can just pretend they've broken up and she's with someone else ie Liam or Angelo :lol:

^^ Don't get me wrong I did like Aden & Belle together and its sad that shes died but I think Aden deserves to be happy.

At the end of the day Aden is only what , 20 ?

He is only starting out in life and he lost his girlfriend/wife of a year who he's been with on and very off for most of the only year they've known each other, I think he should move on because its not fair to deprive him of someone to be with.

I did like Aden & Nicole's relationship when she first arrived and how they leaned on each other throughout difficult times but I do think they could grow into a really nice couple. I wouldn't be surprised if these 2 are together before the year's out to be honest.

Edited by john003au
SPAG

I think its a bit different if someone lost someone when they've been together a lifetime as opposed to a couple who's known each other just over a year.

And I think H&A portray grief very well most of the time. In real life the majority of people DON'T act like Aden all the time when they've lost someone close to them , its a soap and they just overdramatise it.

It annoys me when people say that someone in a soap is "moving on " just because they are smiling. I remember when Jack died people we're slating Martha for moving on too quickly just because she's not crying and moaning everyday. When someone dies people do smile and do be happy , they don't cry and be depressed everyday. I know a small few would but most don't. Just because she's dead doesn't mean that he should stay single for however long , he can just pretend they've broken up and she's with someone else ie Liam or Angelo :lol:

^^ Don't get me wrong I did like Aden & Belle together and its sad that shes died but I think Aden deserves to be happy.

At the end of the day Aden is only what , 20 ?

He is only starting out in life and he lost his girlfriend/wife of a year who he's been with on and very off for most of the only year they've known each other, I think he should move on because its not fair to deprive him of someone to be with.

I did like Aden & Nicole's relationship when she first arrived and how they leaned on each other throughout difficult times but I do think they could grow into a really nice couple. I wouldn't be surprised if these 2 are together before the year's out to be honest.

I understand where you are coming from but I didn't mean moving on as in smiling. In the case on Martha, I meant getting together with Hugo, not just smiling and laughing.

I just wanted Aden to stay out of a serious relationship for a while

• 1 month later...

If Aden was to move on with anyone it should be Nicole. Even Jessica Tovey said Nicole in a magazine interview when she was asked who she'd like to see Aden move on with. Although she did say that he shouldn't move on too quickly.

However it depends on

when Todd Lasance is leaving. I think him getting with anyone this year would be a bit too soon. If he's leaving early next year, then maybe he should just stay single. If he's going to be around for a while then he could probably start a relationship. But like I said, if he's only going to be around for a few more months then he'd be better off single.

Leah hasn't hooked up with anyone yet has she since Dan died, and Dan died quite a while ago. I hope Aden will be the same.

Although if you have to put Aden with someone then yeah Nicole would be a good choice :)

I loved the scenes last night, Aden was very protective of Nicole :D