Aden/Nicole

But, do you really want Aden to be with

the girl he slept with after Belles death instead of Nicole???

That makes no sense to me at all. At least he knows Nicole. And I think its really strange and maybe sad that you seem to think that it is good that

Todd has left the show, so Aden and Nicole probably wont last.

Hmm, I have always thought that the producers made the Adelle relationship just to be about Belle, and now it seems like you think that it was only Belle who counted in that relationship too. Well, I think that Aden is a very good character on his own (much better than Belle was!!!) and that is the only reason I don't want him to be with anyone. I wished they could have focused on Aden now. :(

The boys seem to always to become almost just a shadow of their former self when they are in a relationship, because the writers just seem to focus on the girls and see the storylines from their point of view or just focus on the girl's storylines alone. Tony and Rachel are a very good example too. We never see Tony have a storyline on his own (but Rachel has sometimes), and when he is around, all he have to do is to support her.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The thing that makes me jump for joy is when I keep telling myself that...

Nicole and Aden aren't going to last... I mean with Todd leaving and no mention of Tessa leaving and the sighting of the same girl aden slept with within a week of Belle's death filming pregnant

....... it makes me so happy.....

Nicole and Aden were never love, its was always lust and Aden being your typical bad boy lusted after a girl he couldn't have... and do you really think with Belle looming over them and the fact that in my opinion Nicole will sleep with anything that wants her make them believe its love.

By the same token, with Belle looming over them do you really think Aden would go into a new relationship if it was based on nothing but lust?Whether you accept that they're in love or not, Aden and Nicole clearly care about each other and have done for a long time, which makes me believe there's a far stronger foundation to them than just wanting to get into each other's pants.

I accept that Todd's leaving but I'm kinda hoping they'll try for the long distance thing.Has it actually been confirmed that woman Aden slept with is pregnant?I thought that was just a theory because someone had seen her filming.

The thing that makes me jump for joy is when I keep telling myself that...

Nicole and Aden aren't going to last... I mean with Todd leaving and no mention of Tessa leaving and the sighting of the same girl aden slept with within a week of Belle's death filming pregnant

....... it makes me so happy.....

Nicole and Aden were never love, its was always lust and Aden being your typical bad boy lusted after a girl he couldn't have... and do you really think with Belle looming over them and the fact that in my opinion Nicole will sleep with anything that wants her make them believe its love.

By the same token, with Belle looming over them do you really think Aden would go into a new relationship if it was based on nothing but lust?Whether you accept that they're in love or not, Aden and Nicole clearly care about each other and have done for a long time, which makes me believe there's a far stronger foundation to them than just wanting to get into each other's pants.

I accept that Todd's leaving but I'm kinda hoping they'll try for the long distance thing.Has it actually been confirmed that woman Aden slept with is pregnant?I thought that was just a theory because someone had seen her filming.

I think it is just a rumour.

We have to wait and see what happens.

Well, there is no Belle looming over anyone's head, because Belle pretty much gave Aden her blessing to move on whenever he was ready, and with whomever he wanted and felt right. I think the whole letter and Aden moving on has been done quite beautifully and respectfully. And the kind of person Belle ended up being, I would think she would prefer Aden to be happy and live the fullest, even if it meant falling for another girl.

And to be honest, I am hoping Aden and Nicole will be written beautifully, as Adelle fans are not the only ones watching the show. There are viewers who would have wanted Aden and Nicole to have been explored a long time ago. However I am happy Nicole has got some rocking sl on her own, and has grown to be a strong and beautiful character.

Ok I never said I wanted Aden to be happy with the

Possible pregnant girl that had aparently been seen filming

and I never said I didn't want Aden to move on, I just dont want him moving on with Nicole and soo soon after Belle and frankly I would have prefered it if the writers kept him single and focused more on his family storylines and his background but again the writers just like ruining everything.

And on another note with the letter from Belle.... it seems funny that when we had the flashbacks of Belle talking to Irene and her family, she only gave Irene two letters, one for Aden and one for Irene... so on that note where did the other mysterious letter come from because everyone knows that the writers would have only added that letter to try and make the hard core adelle fans accept naden, which by the way hasn't worked and has just made the adelle fans more angry about the fact that the writers seem to think were really that stupid (another reason I've stopped watching it)

And on another note Belle and NIcole were never really friends, the writers only pushed Nic and Belle together because Belle had noone else after Mattie/Cassie and the rest of her real friends left the Bay. Nicole never was Belle's real friend, only some girl who was there just because she was someone closer to Belle's age.

I'm sure Belle gave Irene more than one letter for Aden. I can't really remember. And Nicole and Belle were pushed together because of what Belle was going through. She needed a friend and Nicole became that friend. It made sense and it was believable as Nicole was so close to Aden so she would obviously spend time with Belle.

I'm so excited about seeing Nicole and Aden together, I think they will be perfect for each other

and that when Aden leaves it should be for something like uni and him and Nicole break up on the terms that once she's ready she will join him and then when Tessa James decides to leave she has her exit storyline. I think it will be pointless for them to get together if Aden is then going to leave and Nicole forget all about him. Although I don't really know what Nicole will do without him as she hasn't got many other friends.

Bec; if I have offended you I apologise. Regardless of what reasons people move on quicker than others. I know someone who lost their wife of 32 years and about 7 months later he was happily married again and hasn't regretted. Aden hasnt forgotten Belle but he has every right to move on. Aden and Nicole have chemistry, not as much as Adelle granted but enough to warrant him moving on. I dont want to sound like a broken record but thats how I feel

Just seen the episode with Belle's funeral and the flashbacks to her last conversations with Irene et al and she actually says "I want you to give him these.It's some letters I wrote for Aden.He needs to read them"(that's probably nothing like an accurate quote but she definitely tells Irene to give Aden letters, plural), then she says there's one there for Aden as well.So it was obviously the intention, right from the beginning, that she'd written Aden more than one letter.I guess it's all a question of interpretation but I think, from the way she was with her at the end, asking her to be Aden's best man and telling her to look after him and that she was the only other person who'd be able to get through to him, Belle did see that there was a connection between Aden and Nicole and if he was going to be happy again it was going to be with her.

Looking at recent comments in interviews, I'm really hoping these two are going to be a proper couple, maybe even with the possibility of a reunion further down the line when he leaves, because if they're just going to tease us for months then have him leave without anything really happening I'm going to be so annoyed:They've done that for nearly two years.

Just seen the episode with Belle's funeral and the flashbacks to her last conversations with Irene et al and she actually says "I want you to give him these.It's some letters I wrote for Aden.He needs to read them"(that's probably nothing like an accurate quote but she definitely tells Irene to give Aden letters, plural), then she says there's one there for Aden as well.So it was obviously the intention, right from the beginning, that she'd written Aden more than one letter.I guess it's all a question of interpretation but I think, from the way she was with her at the end, asking her to be Aden's best man and telling her to look after him and that she was the only other person who'd be able to get through to him, Belle did see that there was a connection between Aden and Nicole and if he was going to be happy again it was going to be with her.

Looking at recent comments in interviews, I'm really hoping these two are going to be a proper couple, maybe even with the possibility of a reunion further down the line when he leaves, because if they're just going to tease us for months then have him leave without anything really happening I'm going to be so annoyed:They've done that for nearly two years.

It is a reason why they didn't put Nicole and Aden together earlier on. Their personalities and storylines were colliding. Aden with his history of abuse (and scared of intimacy) and Nicole who had learned that sex was the only way to get some comfort and confirmation of who she was (and that was not so strange if you see the epiosodes when her mother was in it..). For me they still don't work together, they are far too different. Aden needs somebody with more depth and somebody who is more secure. And in length Aden is far too boring for Nicole, she needs more excitement in her life. And she is still very "sexual" but also vulnerable, and he is still very insecure and emotional unstable.

I am very sure about that this relationship won't last. He is leaving and apparently she is not. But I really don't hope that this relationship will overshadow Adens exit storyline.