Aden/Nicole

It's simple for me - all I want is to see Aden happy and if he's happy with Nicole then it's totally ok with me. They've put him through A LOT and he deserves a little bit of happiness.

I agree Lise!

If being with Nicole will make Aden happy then he should go for it definitely. Aden can't help his feelings towards Nicole and we have seen him struggle with his feelings, and he would have continued to be miserable and beating himself up about his "forbidden feelings" if he kept his feelings under wraps. I don't think its fair to deny him that to be honest.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with Lise and Kevin. After all Aden has been through in his life, he deserves to be happy. If being with Nicole makes him happy, then he should be with her. That doesn't mean that he has forgotten Belle and Nicole knows how much Aden loved Belle and how hard it was for him after Belle's death.

Steph, I don't think Aden couldn't be happy as a single man. The main thing is that we want him to be happy. Whether he is single or in a relationship with Nicole or Geoff or wants to become a monk, it doesn't matter. We just want him to be happy. :) I've never been a big Adelle fan but I know Aden will never stop loving Belle. And sure, it may be soon after Belle's death but if it makes him happy, why not? Everyone grieves differently. For some, it takes longer than for others. I wouldn't be surprised if someone in real life had moved on so soon after their partner's death either. You never know when you are going to meet someone and fall in love with them. You can't help whom you fall in love with or when it is going to happen. :)

But the writers have a choice and they should have kept Aden single. But as it's a "soap" or a "tv show" it seems impossible to do so. I just feel insulted as a (adelle) fan and I find it disrespectful that they've speeded up this process so quickly, 3 months? That's just unacceptable in my eyes. But the reason for my post was to let people know where I stand, not to start an debate. But I feel I have to defend myself sometimes :)

It's simple for me - all I want is to see Aden happy and if he's happy with Nicole then it's totally ok with me. They've put him through A LOT and he deserves a little bit of happiness.

I agree if Nicole makes Aden happy then why not? I know Belle was the love of his life and there is no way he will ever forget her, but i'm pretty sure Belle would want Aden to move on and i think she would be quite pleased it was Nicole, after all she did ask her to look after Aden and maybe somewhere in the back of her mind she could forsee it happening.

Edited by xxJaniexx

I definetley saw Aden and Nicole as brother and sister :) Their relashonship was really unique. The whole Aden and Nicole in a relashonship worked when they were younger.. but i cant really see them as a couple now they are both older and much more mature than they used to be :lol: But i guess i would be okay with it :) lol

Yes Aden will have to move on one day just not in three months. Give Aden and the fans time to greive! If Naden had happened further down the track after an appropriate amount of greiving time then I would be happy for Aden.... and wouldn't be so against them. The fact they have happened so soon is the reason I am anti-Naden.

Does anyone feel the same way? Or are the people who are agaisnt Naden totally rule out them all together regardless of time period?