Aden/Nicole

Pray to God she doesn't know what they did in the kitchen, she'd never want to eat there again...

Hee! I'd forgotten about that! And eeew!

I'm firmly in the 'Just stay Friends' camp as well. I really, really like their friendship and would like to see that remain.

I have no doubt that Aden will move on with his life, but I would prefer for that to be with someone new.

My biggest fear would be that, should Aden & Nicole hook-up, then they are going to turn into another on-again, off-again couple that the writers seem to love. I think it would damage their current relationship that I like so much.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My biggest fear would be that, should Aden & Nicole hook-up, then they are going to turn into another on-again, off-again couple that the writers seem to love. I think it would damage their current relationship that I like so much.

That is actually one of my biggest fears, not just with Nicole but with anyone.I remember when Drew left I thought "Finally, we get to see Belle doing something other than breaking up with her boyfriend every five minutes" and next thing I knew, here's Aden, here's the same scenes all over again.I'm now thinking the same about Aden, that it'll be interesting to see him do something other than argue with Belle, and hoping they don't just replace her with a clone and start the cycle again.

I would really like to see Nicole and Aden together as a couple, not anytime soon but maybe some time in the future when they've both matured a little.

And hopefully this time it won't be a comfort thing, so I'm preying they don't make Aden hook up with Nicole as a way of dealing with Belle's death because that would just be repeating a similar storyline.

I'd like to see them with other people first and then maybe afterwards a relationship developing, I can actually see them as the new 'Jack & Martha' a few years back, we're talking 2 maybe 3 years back, though my judgement could be totally way off... :unsure:

But what really annoys me is when people yabber on about how wrong it would be for a relationship between Nicole & Aden to take off, because they're like brother/sister - well my come back to all of you who think this is.... It never stopped Ric & Cassie :rolleyes:

Even though I went totally off Geoff after the whole Claudia thing, he's actually crept back into my good books and for now I'm hoping for a Niff reunion, in the mean time Aden should stay single to recover from Belle... and then 6/7 months down the line ... Walaah... Naden :D

I mean 6 months may not sound a lot but Martha seemed to recover from Jack real quick... so you never know... :rolleyes:

I really do not want to see Aden and Nicole end up together. In my opinion they have an amazing friendship and i think that may end up being ruined again if they do get together as I could see Aden thinking it was a mistake like the last time and end up hurting her. I am all for her spporting him through the grief though as she has already proven in the past how much of a support she can be and this weeks episodes so far have also proven this. I can also see him pushing everyone away and I believe nicole is the only one that would be able to get through to him.

I love this friendship and i even think they are on the borderline of a sibling relationship a very close sibling relationship at that though. I also like that in this friendship their is no judgement and that they are there for each other no matter what. They manage to ger through to one and other and manage to pull each other through the hard times that life throws at them.

So the fans want Aden to be miserable forever?Some love that is...

I'm anti Aden and Nicole becoming a couple,I love the relationship they have now.Having said that,seeing how supportive they are of each other i can see how friendship might turn to more.

No the fans don't want Aden to be sad forever, I think some fans would prefer not to see on screen a new love for Aden and some people don't like the idea of having Aden move on too quickly 6months to a year in my opinion is moving on too quick! If its the love of your life, your soul mate you wouldn't want to move on in the blink of a eye.

No the fans don't want Aden to be sad forever, I think some fans would prefer not to see on screen a new love for Aden and some people don't like the idea of having Aden move on too quickly 6months to a year in my opinion is moving on too quick! If its the love of your life, your soul mate you wouldn't want to move on in the blink of a eye.

They did it with Martha and she moved on with Hugo of all people, someone she didn't even know 6 months ago. I thin Aden and Nicole would be an obvious direction to take. They had a deep and loving bond, they also have physical chemistry which they have already acted on, so it would be a perfectly natural and beautiful step I think. Also Nicole is much more Aden's type than Belle I would think - they just look right together. They are both clean cut. Belle is kind of grungy and looked more suited to the Drew type.