Opening Credits / Opening Theme Discussion

Dean

Yeah I noticed the return of the pre-5306 title card with slightly more yellow sand! It's a far more attractive 'intro' so I'm glad they've gone back to it.

I'm also warming to the new recap tunes more than I was, and have noticed that of the three versions, the dramatic version maintains the original melody.

• Replies 910
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I noticed the return of the pre-5306 title card with slightly more yellow sand! It's a far more attractive 'intro' so I'm glad they've gone back to it.

I'm also warming to the new recap tunes more than I was, and have noticed that of the three versions, the dramatic version maintains the original melody.

It certainly is far more attractive and it somehow makes the intro feel warmer. However, I would have preferred if they had gone for something completely new rather than dredging up an old title card.

I can't believe how fast the time has gone. I remember not long ago thinking, '10 years ago... it was 90's Home and Away' soon 10 years ago will be 2003 Home and Away, which means its almost 10 years since Mike Perjanik stopped composing for the show and they went HD. Also 10 years next year since Fisher left.

Archived