Opening Credits / Opening Theme Discussion

Dean

• Replies 910
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Yes, they have been filming 2013 episodes for some time now! As far as I'm aware, there is no word on a new theme or title sequence. I hope they change it though as the current opening sequence is so lame and the music is very american IMO. Also, they need to update the closing theme duet for international viewers!

Yes, they have been filming 2013 episodes for some time now! As far as I'm aware, there is no word on a new theme or title sequence. I hope they change it though as the current opening sequence is so lame and the music is very american IMO. Also, they need to update the closing theme duet for international viewers!

I'm hoping they do, although in Lucy Addorio's interview she seems to have no interest in them :angry:

I'm hoping they do, although in Lucy Addorio's interview she seems to have no interest in them :angry:

Yeah she doesn't really seem to care. In her interviews she comes across as not knowing what H&A is about. For several years now it's been written as an OTT crime drama.

Archived