Belle/Aden

Cal

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just think tomorrow is going to be even more emotional, I don't wanna cry lol.

I think all the best bits were at the very end.

I know...

has anyone seen the sneak peak.

thats what made me worse

I've really enjoyed Belle and Aden's time together on the show, I dont think any couple could ever replace them, ever, and Im waiting for the episode to come online so I can download it and make lots and lots of video's dedicated to them.

But most of all, all the flashbacks of the beginning was very beautiful and I loved it

Adelle has been the greatest couple on home and away! I haven't seen the SP because my internet is crap, but I'm also glad I haven't because I don't wanna cry anymore lol.

Sorry Lily i have to disagree. Flynn and Sally where the best couple ever.

I am not an Adelle fan, but i was a bit teary towards the end. :o

wow, I cant believe that was the final episode of Adelle... i'm still a mess!!!!!

I have been an adelle fan since the "i know you want me"'s from Aden and the "yeah, i might vomit!" from Belle. they have given me so much joy this last year and a bit!!!!

A brilliant relationship full of happiness and sadness!!!! they have been my favourite couple on the show and will be forever!

Todd and Jess were a brilliant partnership with so much chemistry!!! they brought the couple to life and i thank them for that!

I'm so glad we have the adelle clips to look back on and remember them as a couple.

RIP Belle Taylor and good luck Jess in the future!

So i just finished watching todays episode like 2 seconds ago. My eyes are completely red and my face is wet from crying so much. I knew it was gonna be sad, but oh my freakin god.

I cant describe how much i love this couple, and how much they mean to me.

I've been watching this show for years, ever since i was a kid, but it wasnt until Adelle that i completely fell in love with a couple. It all just felt so real to me, and i've been laughing, crying and caring so much for them.

Sally and Flynn were a brilliant couple. Matilda and Ric were a brilliant couple. Noah and Hayley were a brilliant couple. But i couldnt actually FEEL the spirit and epicness from them, as i can with Adelle. Im having a hard time to put words to how amazing these two are, and how much i actually liked them.

I have loved them as a couple ever since the beginning, even when everyone else said they werent gonna happen, work out or become anything other than a short term thing. But i could see more.

Jess and Todd have been so incredibly brilliant, and i love them both so much. Their chemistry is so pure and real, and it never seemed forced between them.

I just feel so lucky that i've actually got to watch these two make this beautiful love story, and it sure has been a fantastic ride for me.

Thank you Adelle for creating magic. It was a pleasure to watch. I'll miss you.

The end :P

Edited by rockagirl

Sally and Flynn were a brilliant couple. Matilda and Ric were a brilliant couple. Noah and Hayley were a brilliant couple. But i couldnt actually FEEL the spirit and epicness from them, as i can with Adelle. Im having a hard time to put words to how amazing these two are, and how much i actually liked them.

thats it!!! i've been trying to think of the right way to describe it and thats it. you could feel adelle!!!

Just watched today's episode...words can't describe right now what I'm feeling.

It doesn't feel real that Belle is gone...and Adelle are no more.

I loved them both so much as characters and a couple. No other couple will ever live up to their greatness! No other couple will have the same place in my heart as these two had.

Many of us may say that we're never going to watch the show again...that our reason for watching it is gone. Many of us, including myself, will inevitably continue watching the show, however I can say for certain that it won't have the same appeal to me as it use to, and at some point I will probably stop watching the show.

Aden and Belle were the best couple Home and Away ever had. They had the largest fan base, their popularity with the audience soared with each episode...

Jess Tovey...you will be sorely missed

Edited by Adelle4eva!!!

EVERY ONE TRY TO REMEMBER THIS ISNT A SPOILER THREND AND INTERNATIONAL PPL READ THIS THREND AND YOUR RUINING IT FOR THEM

I PUT THIS IN CAPS SO IT WOULD STAND OUT MORE SORRY

oh and sorry i said pplnot people!!

Edited by belle-for-life