Belle/Aden

Cal

^ No worries. I do like Aden and Belle as a couple, so when I say "I'm not a fan" I suppose I mean I'm not a worshipper. I was a Jack and Martha worshipper though and to be honest I still feel like I'm in mourning for them this long after. I know the long tough road Adelle fans have ahead of them! :( For that I feel really sad. All the Belle dying stuff has just reignited all those sad feelings for me for Jack and Martha.

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's only just hit me how different everything is going to be with Belle and without the 'adelle' relationship. Though some may not see a massive difference, i think it will take me a while to get used to it because for a long time now, many storylines have been based around them and their relationship's ups and downs!!

I just cant believe that it really is the end of the Adelle relationship.

I'm still trying to adjust, not seeing Aden and Belle all happy, loved up and enjoying married life.

I thought the flashbacks were so beautiful, and ever so moving, because we didn't get to see what Belle was talking to all of them about, so that was so beautiful for me to see, it is still very hard watching scene's after Belle's death because I just want to cry and I get tears in my eyes, but that may be because I'm a huge softie as well and I also cried when Mattie left, and Luc for that matter.

I really want to stop watching home and away, but I'm so drawn to it, I want to know more, to see if it the development site was the reason for Belle's death, and if so, How will martha and Colleen, and everyone else in the Bay who has suffered cancer react to the news.

I also want to keep watching to see what Aden goes through, to see how he does or does not cope with the loss of Belle, and to see how the writers make Irene, Geoff, Annie and even Amanda's feelings now Belle has gone.

I still have so many questions about what is going on, but I guess I'll just keep watching to see if the writers answer my questions or if this whole Belle death was just Jess's exit and nothing more is said.

If that is the case, then I will be very disappointed <_<

Yeah I'm going to keep watching home and away to watch Aden's journey, but once he leaves I'm sorry to say but I don't really have any interest in the show anymore.

I'm looking forward to watching the aftermath of Belle's death, watching how everyone copes without Belle (espeically Aden). Hopefully the letter he gets next week will cheer him up and stop him from self destructing.

I do have a question though how did Belle know what day and time her funeral was held (in terms of delivering the balloons to the service), they arrived as soon as the service ended (perfect timing) I just found it off....although I loved the idea :D made me smile. I am disappointed that they weren't all white balloons though that would have been lovely and also seeing everyone release them at the same time would have been nice to watch as well.

Edited by Lily-G

Yeah I'm going to keep watching home and away to watch Aden's journey, but once he leaves I'm sorry to say but I don't really have any interest in the show anymore.

I'm looking forward to watching the aftermath of Belle's death, watching how everyone copes without Belle (espeically Aden). Hopefully the letter he gets next week will cheer him up and stop him from self destructing.

I do have a question though how did Belle know what day and time her funeral was held (in terms of delivering the balloons to the service), they arrived as soon as the service ended (perfect timing) I just found it off....although I loved the idea :D made me smile. I am disappointed that they weren't all white balloons though that would have been lovely and also seeing everyone release them at the same time would have been nice to watch as well.

1) Maybe she isnt really dead (hahahahha not likely) and the flowers were a suck it joke.

2) She did it its summer bay you can do anything even if your dead.

3) Magic

4) Or someone else did it but just said it was from Belle

Edited by gazzalovesu

I just cant believe that it really is the end of the Adelle relationship.

I know me either. I keep waiting for her to walk in the room, as if nothing ever happened and for her and Aden to be happily married and hopefully for them to start making baby Adelles.

I really want to stop watching home and away, but I'm so drawn to it, I want to know more, to see if it the development site was the reason for Belle's death, and if so, How will martha and Colleen, and everyone else in the Bay who has suffered cancer react to the news.

I think I might stop watching because the Adelle relationship was the only thing that kept me glued to the screen, so, when Aden goes there is nothing left to keeping me watching.

I also want to keep watching to see what Aden goes through, to see how he does or does not cope with the loss of Belle, and to see how the writers make Irene, Geoff, Annie and even Amanda's feelings now Belle has gone.

Do we know if Amanda has actually left yet, or is she sticking around for a bit.

Me too. As I said above, Adelle were the only thing that kept me glued to the screen everytime they were on.

1) Maybe she isnt really dead (hahahahha not likely) and the flowers were a suck it joke.

2) She did it its summer bay you can do anything even if your dead.

3) Magic

4) Or someone else did it but just said it was from Belle

Stranger things have happend in Summer Bay.

Cameron Welsh did say we'll be suprised at the outcome of the mystery storyline, so someone retunring that we thought was dead, would certainly be a suprise to us all. What if Belle's death was just a dream and it never really happened!

I've got a story, and I find it relating to how Belle knew she was going to die.

The night before my nan passed away, which was only 3 months ago, my nan said something to mum before we left that night, and to me also.

What she said to me was.

You look after your mother, and dont ever forget how special you are and I'll always be looking out for you

she then said to my mother, and she was in hospital when she passed.

Dont bother coming in tomorrow, go to work, i love you

I've been told, that when your dying, and I've witnessed it as well, that in a person's last days, they knw when they're going to pass away, and I truly believe that Belle knew she was going to die.

And Annie had a point in what she said at the funeral. Belle knew we would be sad, and wanted to make us smile.

And if everyone remembers Aden and Belle on the beach, mucking around with Belle's camera. Belle was wearing very bright clothing, she was always a very bright person so I guess thats what the writers wanted to do. Make everyone smile because it was something Belle would have done :)

I think Amanda's probably gone now. I can't see what the point in her sticking around would be. It was nice that Holly could come back for this and they didn't have to make up excuses as to why Belle's mother couldn't be at her wedding or funeral.

Belle did seem to just know that she going to pass away. She had this airy calm about her which was nice.

The balloons turning up at just the right time was a little strange but this is tv.

i'm finding it hard to accept that belle is gone and adelle is over. im kind of drifting away from home and away now, im only watching the episodes that aden is involved in. aden and belle kept me glued to the screen and i dont really feel that way with any of the other characters. some of them are really good actors but they dont have the same kind of appeal as aden and belle in my opinion. the home and away writers are going to need to come up with some brilliant story lines to keep viewers intrigued, because i have a feeling that a lot of people will stop tuning in every night when aden leaves.