Belle/Aden

Cal

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad that Aden realised what an idiot he was being for getting involved with a loanshark just so he could afford an expensive ring. And I'm even more happy about the fact that this ridiculous loanshark storyline is over, I'm guessing it is anyway.

The proposal was sweet. And Aden's smile throughout it definitely had me smiling as well.

Do you see yourself with children one day?”

“One day” he nodded with a cheeky grin, wondering if she was having the same thoughts about them having children together as he had been a few minutes earlier.

“I wouldn’t mind a few mini Aden’s running about” he chuckled softly.

“Or a few little Tinkerbelle’s”

If no one will listen by Louise

:D I'm glad they used that line but they should have said "Tinkerbelle's" lol, that would have been so cute :wub:

Loving the adelle fluff :D

^^ You call that fluff? How can you love something that's so heartbreaking to watch. Even though i'm not an Adelle fan i'm getting really drawn into this storyline and i actually feel incredibly sorry for both of them. Hearning Aden talk about having babies, and Belle telling Rachel how scared she is for him - it's just tragic.

This stroy is actually making me love Belle again - her scene with Rachel yesterday nearly made me cry.

Edited by KirstyEkua

It's kinda scary how quickly the storyline has come on..

I mean, I remember reading the post where Dan confirmed Belle was going to die...i was like shocked, I thought that would be the last thing they did.

One of the great things about this storyline though is that we are definately going to see some fantastic acting from Todd & Jess, and the rest of the cast.

Sadness and ill health can be expressed in so many ways, and with the right actor portraying them, it can be totally believable. through Home and Away, Todd & Jess have proved themselves to be fantastic actors. Their dedication is shown through the protrayal of their characters.

I will be really sad to see Jess leave the show. she is such a great actress, and was a real asset to the show.

The Adelle relationship will never be forgotten and I dare say in the future, other couples relationships will be compared to theirs! Certainly the fans won't let Adelle be forgotten.

Edited by john003au
SPAG

It's kinda scary how quickly the storyline has come on..

I mean, I remember reading the post where Dan confirmed Belle was going to die...i was like shocked, I thought that would be the last thing they did.

One of the great things about this storyline though is that we are definately going to see some fantastic acting from Todd & Jess, and the rest of the cast.

Sadness and ill health can be expressed in so many ways, and with the right actor portraying them, it can be totally believable. through Home and Away, Todd & Jess have proved themselves to be fantastic actors. Their dedication is shown through the protrayal of their characters.

I will be really sad to see Jess leave the show. she is such a great actress, and was a real asset to the show.

The Adelle relationship will never be forgotten and I dare say in the future, other couples relationships will be compared to theirs! Certainly the fans won't let Adelle be forgotten.

Damn straight :D

Edited by john003au

I did think, back before it became a reality, that the one problem with Aden and Belle's relationship ending in death was that it would mean them being held up as one of the show's great tragic couples... Still, in reality I think that'll just mean them appearing with predictable regularity in All-Time Best Couple polls.I can cope with that.

I already know that I'm gonna cry when Belle dies. She's my favorite character in the show (besides for Nicole) and I really don't wanna see her go...

But one thing that's great (I hope) is that she will get the dead her character deserves: with Aden on her side, just like Sally stood by Flynn when he died...

One thing I know for sure: I'll never forget Belle!

Edited by Kevkehaa

Yesterday's episode was a good one.

I know it has been said so many times before but I can't help but point out once again what an amazing actress Jess Tovey is. The scene between Rachel and Belle in the hospital was brilliantly done. I really enjoyed the talk between Belle and Irene as well. This is the kind off stuff I want to see more of in this storyline.

That was a nice scene with them at the beginning. I'm making the most of all these happy moments. I liked the Hen's night as well. There was some really funny moments especially with Annie and Colleen. And some sweet ones too.

Aden was funny as well. I liked watching Aden and Tony getting along. I'm probably alone here but in that last scene with them together in the kitchen it looked like Tony got a bit uncomfortable there when Aden started talking about him being there for him like Roman and Morag and so on. And tried to just laugh it off and decided to give him the beer as a way to focus his attention elsewhere and stop him from going on. I wouldn't blame Tony if he did feel that way considering the things Aden was saying. After all they've really started interacting as friends a little while ago.

Edited by Jody