Belle/Aden

Cal

ever herd of Sense of Humor (i joke about every character even if i love em or hate em)

And Like i have said i love Belle i will be crying when she goes

and i too feel sorry for all those people's families who had loved ones die of cancer i have lost heaps of loved one to cancer and i seen it i spent like 4 years in the hospital watching all the sick people its not nice but i did meet some nice friends

Dude use spoilers!!

Anywho, sweet about the sense of humour thing! I took it the wrong way, apologies on my part :wink:

...carry on...

Edited by Jamey-Maria
Spoiler Tags

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah come on you're being childish when you comes to hating Belle ever heard of empathy? Sorry but anti-Belle people are going wayyyy toooo far! Spare a thought for those who love Belle and stop spamming!!!

Us Jack fans went through this when Jack was killed. It even continues after his death. :( Now the Belle lovers can;t handle this and want it stopped.

PLEASE use spoiler tags. This is not just specific to this thread but several of the most used discussion topics in CAD are being cluttered with spoilers lately and it's extremely unfair for people who don't read them. It takes less than 20 seconds to put spoiler tags in your post, please do so.

People can hold and state whatever opinion on whatever characters they want. They don't have to be empathetic or nice about it. Just as when you have your personal opinion on other characters there is no rule saying what you have to think. If someone is having a go at you for liking a character then by all means hit report, but don't berate someone because they're slandering your favourite character. Disagree with them if you have a point, don't force them to share your view on the character.

Edited by Jamey-Maria

Yeah come on you're being childish when you comes to hating Belle ever heard of empathy? Sorry but anti-Belle people are going wayyyy toooo far! Spare a thought for those who love Belle and stop spamming!!!

Us Jack fans went through this when Jack was killed. It even continues after his death. :( Now the Belle lovers can;t handle this and want it stopped.

Yeah i know i remember that (i said that maybe he shot himsellf by accident and not one person got all Buffy on my butt)

But the bit what i find funny is that anyone can make fun off any other character but when its comes to Belle its like you commited a horrible crime

ever herd of Sense of Humor (i joke about every character even if i love em or hate em)

And Like i have said i love Belle i will be crying when she goes

and i too feel sorry for all those people's families who had loved ones die of cancer i have lost heaps of loved one to cancer and i seen it i spent like 4 years in the hospital watching all the sick people its not nice but i did meet some nice friends

Dude use spoilers!!

Anywho, sweet about the sense of humour thing! I took it the wrong way, apologies on my part :wink:

...carry on...

Its ok i wasnt getting angry at you :) Your sweet

ahhhh correction its not ALL BELLE LOVERS!!! I don't give a crap to be frank....cause i can take it just as i can give it!....And don't get offended if some people don't enjoy your opinion, just go for it, it sure as hell won't stop me from making negative comments about the characters of Martha and Charlie, Ruby, Nicole, Xaviour....pretty much all the ones that can't act!!

Anywho Lily, your really, really sweet :cool: but please don't get offended by some of the comments on here! Their opinion is the same reasons why you hate some of the characters on the show...no matter how much they try to convince you otherwise of their positive attributes, you'll probably never see it through their perspective :D....just saying k!

We have an amazing storyline coming up which revolves around Aden and Belle, i think we should just be grateful that they're both talented we pretty much already know that this storyline will be amazing even though we haven't seen it!

Ummm, she'd never tell Aden Belle's secret, that's pretty much illegal. :rolleyes: And i agree, Belle will tell him, but it should be sooner rather than later.

No matter the circumstances, i still think they're rushing this whole marriage thing. They only just got back together, then suddenly they're playing happy families. It's all too forced to me and i wish they'd just enjoy living together and getting to know each other better before making such a huge decision.

Pot. Kettle. Black. :wink:

Edited by Foxy
SPOILER TAGS!

Please remember to use spoiler tags in this thread - if we continue getting lots of unconcealed ones, we may have to look into ways of making them stop.

I know it can probably get confusing and/or frustrating sometimes not being able to discuss them in here - but as general rule, if it hasn't happened yet, put it in the relevant thread in the spoiler section, and if it has then pop it in here. :wink: