Belle/Aden

Cal

i'm finding it hard to accept that belle is gone and adelle is over. im kind of drifting away from home and away now, im only watching the episodes that aden is involved in. aden and belle kept me glued to the screen and i dont really feel that way with any of the other characters. some of them are really good actors but they dont have the same kind of appeal as aden and belle in my opinion. the home and away writers are going to need to come up with some brilliant story lines to keep viewers intrigued, because i have a feeling that a lot of people will stop tuning in every night when aden leaves.

Totally agree 100%, I loved Adelle too!! and I really miss watching Adelle scenes and miss Belle too. :(

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im kind of drifting away from home and away now, im only watching the episodes that aden is involved in. aden and belle kept me glued to the screen and i dont really feel that way with any of the other characters. some of them are really good actors but they dont have the same kind of appeal as aden and belle in my opinion. the home and away writers are going to need to come up with some brilliant story lines to keep viewers intrigued, because i have a feeling that a lot of people will stop tuning in every night when aden leaves.

I totally agree with you!! I'm only watching aden's episodes, and even they're not that interesting at the moment!

I'd also like to find out, just out of general curiousity, if Channel Seven suffered any loss in viewers after Belle died! She and Adelle afterall were extremely popular with the audience! It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if the number of people tuning in on tv every night, or on the website had decreased!

im kind of drifting away from home and away now, im only watching the episodes that aden is involved in. aden and belle kept me glued to the screen and i dont really feel that way with any of the other characters. some of them are really good actors but they dont have the same kind of appeal as aden and belle in my opinion.

Yeah me too, from now on I'm just going to be watching when Aden is scheduled to be on.

I miss Adelle :( I miss seeing Belle in the diner :( I wonder if we'll ever get a chance to listen to the letter Belle gave Irene. You can see Aden's really struggling to cope. I think because he had his future all planned out - married to Belle, and then have "little Aden's" and "little Belle's". Aden never expected his world would come crumbling down and lose the other half of him. Its like "where do I go from here?" he could picture his future so clearly before he was aware of Belle's condition and he lost her so quickly to cancer and I also think its painful for Aden to think of the future without Belle. But I think Aden should go to uni (I'm pretty sure Belle would have wanted that). But I don't think Aden's in the right head space to be thinking of the next step in life...what the future holds for him.

• 3 weeks later...

I miss Adelle, and Belle. She's been my favourite character for the last three years, and Adelle have been my favourite couple .. ever :D

I miss talking and laughing over the latest Adelle scenes, so now I keep going through all their photos, and videos.

Does anyone else miss Adelle ?