Belle/Aden

Cal

I don't know who it was but someone one here mentioned how fast Belle's conditioned deteriorated. She seemed alright when she was floating in the sea on Friday. Did anyone notice though, the only time she seemed to have got worse was when she came home from the hospital yesterday and Aden had to carry her after she couldn't walk any further and carry her to her bed.

That would be because when she wanted to walk with Aden it took a lot out of her.

She may have seemed alright in the sea but then when she got home she looked really ill. IMO. I actually thought she looked pretty bad when Liam went to her house aswell, so even before the hospital visit.

But it did seem she deteriorated very quickly from fridays episode to mondays.

Edited by Danni02

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know who it was but someone one here mentioned how fast Belle's conditioned deteriorated. She seemed alright when she was floating in the sea on Friday. Did anyone notice though, the only time she seemed to have got worse was when she came home from the hospital yesterday and Aden had to carry her after she couldn't walk any further and carry her to her bed.

That would be because when she wanted to walk with Aden it took a lot out of her.

She may have seemed alright in the sea but then when she got home she looked really ill. IMO. I actually thought she looked pretty bad when Liam went to her house aswell, so even before the hospital visit.

But it did seem she deteriorated very quickly from fridays episode to mondays.

You would be very surprised how fast you can deteriorate when you are on your way out from cancer. My mum was 100% fine when we left her one night and the next morning she was so bad she couldn't speak and she had no sense of movement or coordination. Just goes to show that it can hit you hard , fast.

I am really just dying to see todays episode , oops I think I may have worded that badle. I am really looking forward to todays episode because from what I've heard its a tearjerker:(

I was so pleased that Belle had that flashback before she died because that was my favourite part of their relationship. I used to love how she played hard to get atthe beginning and pretending she hated him. It was nice to see another glimpse of that when they we're looking through the photos :(

I usually shy away from all forum-type things, but I just had to join up and comment on some of the recent storylines and acting on Home and Away. I have grown up watching this show, and loved and loathed many characters, but there are none I have loved moreso than Aden and Belle. I know I echo a lot of people on here, but they have really brought the show alive for me in the last year or so, reignited my interest and my need to see the show every day just to find out what would happen next in their tumultuous relationship! I am a UK viewer so we have yet to see the unfolding of the chapter of Adelle currently being screened in Australia (sorry, I’m trying really hard not to include spoilers as I know this is a non-spoiler thread) but I have enjoyed reading about what is to come, and about other people’s feelings about my favourite couple. It seems they have touched many hearts, and that is testament to both the writing and the acting of Todd and Jess and their on-screen family. I cannot wait to see these episodes, and I also can’t wait to follow the acting futures of Todd and Jess, which I am sure will be hugely exciting. They are both wonderful actors, who bring out the best in each other, and I have thoroughly enjoyed watching them as ‘Adelle’.

Sorry for the long post and for just echoing what everyone else has said, but it is nice to be amongst like-minded people who have shared my enjoyment of the rollercoaster that is Adelle! (And thank heavens for Youtube!)

Ouch! The closure of the "Adelle Spoilers" thread before Belle is even cold must have been a bit hard to take! I think I might have given the mourners a day or two!

Couldn't agree more. We hardly had time to wipe the tears from our poor little eyes :huh: It's a bit like Wham, Bam, Thank you mam, now clear out of here.

Thanks for thinking of us though :wink:

Edited by Natleon1976

Ouch! The closure of the "Adelle Spoilers" thread before Belle is even cold must have been a bit hard to take! I think I might have given the mourners a day or two!

Couldn't agree more. We hardly had time to wipe the tears from our poor little eyes :huh: It's a bit like Wham, Bam, Thank you mam, now clear out of here.

Thanks for thinking of us though :wink:

I agree, bit annoying cos we will have to bring discussion to other threads which will annoy uk viewers. :/

it's not needed anymore though is it? :blink: as Dan said ; it was turning into a discussion thread, which we have this one and the specified Belle one for but obviously

there can't be any more spoilers for Belle as she's dead

:(

The last few episodes these days have been heart-wrenching, seriously.

I probably will return here to talk a little more after watching episode 4917 -

her funeral

I think the discussion threads are set at Aus pace, so it's okay to talk about her funeral. :wink: It would be too difficult to remember what's aired in the UK and Ireland etc and what's not.

I am really going to miss her. She's always been one of my favourites (i just didn't like her with Aden) but i loved her last few episodes. They were really moving and i did get a little teary. And i thought the balloon thing was really lovely and a nice touch.

I feel honoured to be an Adelle fan and I have loved every moment of their relationship together.

I feel the exact same way Zetti!

While I feel honoured though, I just feel so sad also that their relationship ended so...abruptly, and the way it did.

Even though death was the only way Aden and Belle could ever truly be separated, I'm still sad that it ended for them so early.

Cancer, I feel, is the worst disease ever.

Their lives together were only really beginning after all...

it's not needed anymore though is it? :blink: as Dan said ; it was turning into a discussion thread, which we have this one and the specified Belle one for but obviously

her funeral

That's not my point - my point was Belle was hardly cold and there was a big X beside the Adelle thread. That X really hammered home the point that the pair of them are now extinguished. I'm not even a fan and I felt sad when I saw it. I think today would have been a good time to close it and then move out any discussions about them into the relevant thread. Today's episode won't be so Aden and Belle heavy so people won't be so over-wrought and it may not be so insensitive to close it down today.

I probably sound like a lunatic but all this Belle stuff has brought me right back to how I was feeling inn January and February after Jack died so I am putting myself in Belle and Aden fans' shoes based on that.

her funeral

That's not my point - my point was Belle was hardly cold and there was a big X beside the Adelle thread. That X really hammered home the point that the pair of them are now extinguished. I'm not even a fan and I felt sad when I saw it. I think today would have been a good time to close it and then move out any discussions about them into the relevant thread. Today's episode won't be so Aden and Belle heavy so people won't be so over-wrought and it may not be so insensitive to close it down today.

I probably sound like a lunatic but all this Belle stuff has brought me right back to how I was feeling inn January and February after Jack died so I am putting myself in Belle and Aden fans' shoes based on that.

As an Adelle/Belle fan, Mistified, I'd just like to say thanks. As you say, you're not a fan and it would be easy to say "get over it" and "move on" so thanks again for not doing that. It probably seems a bit of an over reaction but even I've been surprised by just how upsetting it's been to think there's no more Belle or Adelle and closing the thread just seemed like a neon sign saying "THE END"..

Still, now I'm just going to go onto my next mission of getting Jess Tovey nominated for a logie next year for her recent performance in H&A - not exactly sure how to do that considering I'm not Australian and don't think I could vote anyway but maybe if I just keep saying the Aussie fans will get it done :lol: