Belle/Aden

Cal

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

doesn't feel real that Belle is gone...and Adelle are no more.

That's probably because everything has happened so fast and to me there wasn't really much adelle fluff or adelle scenes in the last few weeks (but that's just me..)

The last part where the camera went through the window with the wind blowing, that sent shives down my spine! "Leave the window open for me" That line conveyed the message that her spirit was able to fly out the window.

I can't believe how calm and accepting Belle has been in the face of death, she's only 20 years old but faced it showing huge strength and couage. You could see how much Belle was concerned for others like her husband and family. She even said something like the sympathy and pity was wearing her out.

That episode was brilliant. I might be the odd one out here but I don't think that ep felt as rushed as the rest of the storyline.

I loved it when Belle was talking to Amanda's baby. It's sad to think the baby wont get to know it's big sister. I liked the bit where she told Irene that she'd come home. It was like her goodbye and thank you to her. I, also, liked the bit where asked Aden to leave the window open and the flashback she had.

I will miss not seeing them together, anymore but I'm interested to see where Aden goes from here.

They will always be one of my all time favourite couples on Home and Away.

Edited by Lise

I hope they do something to remember Belle like for example with Noah named a bar after him or maybe a potrait drawing of her, so viewers never forget Belle (I know adelle fans won't).

I look forward to Aden's future storylines too!! :D Just as long as he doesn't hook up with anyone else :lol: Todd & Jess are such strong actors no matter who left first both of them have the potential to give an outstanding performances :D

I've been focused on Aden and how he's going to (or not going to) cope with Belle's death, but I will miss Belle because she was an awesome character, not just because she was Aden's wife... Sounds weird calling her that. Didn't have much time for the title to sink in :( I remember when she was just the skank who was stealing Ric away from Cassie, and since I didn't like Cassie, that was okay by me :P. Belle and Ric were good together. Belle and Lucas were better... especially as friends. Mattie and Belle were great friends by the end too. And Drelle... well, I don't think I'll forget that relationship in a hurry. Who knew that Belle would be able to love that passionately again, and be rewarded with a genuinely good guy who cared about her more than himself? That's Aden. And... I really don't know what he'll do without her :(

Its obvious that Aden will push everyone away and probably start drinking his sorrows away. But in time we'll have old Adeny back :wub:

Aden's and Irene's speechs were beautiful and the deliver of the speech was heartbreaking, which made me cry again :(

I hope Nicole doesn't keep the necklace. I want Aden to have it as a symbol of their love and a memory of Belle.

The "Aden tries to burn the memories" picture is so sad :(

Edited by Lily-G

I don't know who it was but someone one here mentioned how fast Belle's conditioned deteriorated. She seemed alright when she was floating in the sea on Friday. Did anyone notice though, the only time she seemed to have got worse was when she came home from the hospital yesterday and Aden had to carry her after she couldn't walk any further and carry her to her bed.

I don't know who it was but someone one here mentioned how fast Belle's conditioned deteriorated. She seemed alright when she was floating in the sea on Friday. Did anyone notice though, the only time she seemed to have got worse was when she came home from the hospital yesterday and Aden had to carry her after she couldn't walk any further and carry her to her bed.

That would be because when she wanted to walk with Aden it took a lot out of her.