Belle/Aden

Cal

I miss Adelle, and Belle. She's been my favourite character for the last three years, and Adelle have been my favourite couple .. ever :D

I miss talking and laughing over the latest Adelle scenes, so now I keep going through all their photos, and videos.

Does anyone else miss Adelle ?

you're deffinetely not alone there... I hear TV screens switching off all over the world now Adelle has katpooted! :(

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before aden and belle i was a huge matilda and ric fan and thought when they left that there will never be a couple like them then belle and aden came along, they are both equally amazing couples and i think it will be hard to beat them but i'm sure someone will come along that will win all the ritilda and adelle fans over but for me it will always be those guys

^ I agree with you there. There are some couples that just can't be replaced.

I always have been a fan of Aden and Belle, but I think the reason I was interested in them in the first place was because of Belle. She was my favourite character, and I loved the pairing between them. The chemisty was always there between them, even in interviews with Jessica Tovey and Todd Lasance.

In my opinion, none of the other couples on H&A have the same kind of spark. Some of them are cute, but some of them just make no sense, so it will take a while until there's a couple that has the same level of awesomeness.

I was never a Ritilda fan, mainly because I was always hoping for a matticus/mattie/lucas reunion, and the writers let me down, and then Adelle came along, and then I was all yes, I have another favourite... and then the writers ruined that too... so no... H&A doesn't do it for me anymore, and I dont really care these days if I miss an episode

I was never a Ritilda fan, mainly because I was always hoping for a matticus/mattie/lucas reunion, and the writers let me down, and then Adelle came along, and then I was all yes, I have another favourite... and then the writers ruined that too... so no... H&A doesn't do it for me anymore, and I dont really care these days if I miss an episode

OMG I always wondered where your username meant !! Now I know :lol:

I liked mattie and lucas together before she got with ric after that it was ritilda the whole way, its funny mattie and lucas were like brother & sister but got together and aden and nic got together and they were also like brother and sister and ric and cassie got together and they were like brother and sister if only belle and geoff got together then home and away would have done it to all of them lol find it funny with the whole repetition

OMG I always wondered where your username meant !! Now I know :lol:

haha, yes the cats out of the bag now :lol:

matticus/mattie/lucas reunion,

Ahhh. thats where your name comes from. i have always really loved it!! :)

awwwwwwwww thank you, I love your unsername too

I wonder if we'll ever get a chance to listen to the letter Belle gave Irene. You can see Aden's really struggling to cope.

I've been wondering the same thing. Also, didn't Belle give Aden a couple of letters, so there should be another one somewhere.

No Belle only wrote one letter for Aden, but she also wrote one for Irene which I am interested in knowing whats in that one, as Irene hasn't read it yet!

I liked mattie and lucas together before she got with ric after that it was ritilda the whole way, its funny mattie and lucas were like brother & sister but got together and aden and nic got together and they were also like brother and sister and ric and cassie got together and they were like brother and sister if only belle and geoff got together then home and away would have done it to all of them lol find it funny with the whole repetition

Yeah I loved Mattie/Lucas (Hence my username lol) but when Ritilda got together, it kinda ruined it for me, I never liked Ric at all, ever, he just seemed like he was too good for everyone else

Belle and Geoff I always wondered about :D

But Belle and Aden all the way, I think I only watch H&A now to see if Aden is in it