The Aden & Belle Appreciation Thread

Guest jack+martha=trooluvv

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The picture of them making out in the water is gorgeous. :wub:I can't wait til he finally tells her about his granddad though. That's going to be a moving moment.

Neither can I. I think it will be so emotional but I really think it will be good for him to open up to her. It nearly happened at the diner this week and that was so moving. From the spoilers I think maybe Belle talks to him about it in week 25.

As for the pics, all of them are so cute. :wub:

Those pics are gorgeous. Here in the uk we're just up to Nicole's party so although there's been a couple of moments between Aden and Belle, it's really all still to come. I can't wait! So glad that the writers didn't go down the obvious route with Nicole - she doesn't have the maturity to cope with his past. But I reckon Belle does!

:wub: I love all those pictures and the last 2 do give me butterflies in my stomach. I can't wait to see that episode. I hope it's early next week!

I've obsessed for Jack and Martha for the past 3 years as well, however they've been kicked to the kerb, to make way for Adelle. I'd say it's normal, mind I don't think many would agree! :)

jussie- I toally agree! As soon as I saw her I thought they'd pair them together! however I'm glad they didn't, sh'e way to self centred and imamature for him! Belle is by far the better match.

Oh that picture is so cute! :wub: Geoff and Annie do not look impressed though, oh well. Hopefully they'll see what we see soon enough. I think my Adelle obsession is getting slightly out of control, glad to see there are lots of fellow obsessives though!

They are really sweet and fun to watch. I loved all the photo stuff, and him sneaking into her room :lol: But I like the more serious stuff now as well. I want Aden to open up to Belle and tell her about is Grandfather. The scene in the diner kitchen the other day when she hugged him after his dad left was lovely.

Archived