The Aden & Belle Appreciation Thread

Guest jack+martha=trooluvv

They only had one scene together today

Make us wait all week and we only get one scene

At Least it was cute. :wub:

How cute when Aden said that i was all like aww

they only had one scene??? :( i haven't watched it yet as its not been uploaded to youtube yet, so it better be a good scene casue its been soo long till we last saw them.

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Adelle fan. Please when you create part 5 can you add that bit when he's talking to Mattie? I love that scene so much, it had me in tears. Aden is so sweet!

I can't wait till next week! I wonder what Belle will say to him about it! Or maybe what I think will happen, she'll try to take it to the next step, as she thinks that’s what he wants, he'll panic and they’ll get into a fight and break it off. Then 2 weeks today, he'll realise that he can either tell her and see what happens or be miserable without her. They'll talk then kiss and make up. :wub:

I know I’m probably be wrong, but that wasn’t enough Adelle to satisfy my addiction. I need more! :) Please be some in tomorrow episode.

Adelle fan. Please when you create part 5 can you add that bit when he's talking to Mattie? I love that scene so much, it had me in tears. Aden is so sweet!

I can't wait till next week! I wonder what Belle will say to him about it! Or maybe what I think will happen, she'll try to take it to the next step, as she thinks that’s what he wants, he'll panic and they’ll get into a fight and break it off. Then 2 weeks today, he'll realise that he can either tell her and see what happens or be miserable without her. They'll talk then kiss and make up. :wub:

I know I’m probably be wrong, but that wasn’t enough Adelle to satisfy my addiction. I need more! :) Please be some in tomorrow episode.

Yeah, i will

i'm going to add the scenes where they are talking about each other to other people.

i can't just have a 2 minute clip

:lol:

maybe they will be on tomorrow aswell

they only had one scene??? :( i haven't watched it yet as its not been uploaded to youtube yet, so it better be a good scene casue its been soo long till we last saw them.

http://www.youtube.com/user/adellefan

I've got the ep's uploaded if you want to watch them

:)

thanks, so you are adelle fan from youtube as well? well if you are i thank you again for all the adelle vids you upload!! i think they are in tomorrows ep as well. i hope

thanks, so you are adelle fan from youtube as well? well if you are i thank you again for all the adelle vids you upload!! i think they are in tomorrows ep as well. i hope

Yes that's me :)

I Think they may be on tonight becuase on the official site photos of them they are sitting next to each other in the diner, with the same clothes from yesterday's so hopefully

Belle and Aden are awesome. The chemistry between them is electric. Definitely my fave couple in the bay, and Aden is soooo HOT! lol. :wub:

The development with these two as a couple has proven to be a very natural progression and they really suit. I think they have potential to be a really strong couple - as strong as Jack and Martha - and when Aden opens up to Belle about his grandad I think we will really see them bond in a way that no other couple really has in the bay.

I totally agree. I think Aden and Belle are perfect for each other. Just like Jack and Martha (though hopefully with less problems, hahaha :D). I am looking forward to seeing their relationship develop.

Awwww, Aden and Belle are so cute :wub:

He has got to be the best guy Belle has gone out with and awww, it was so funny when Aden first broke into her room. Its also quite nice that they "sleep" together with out any funkyness (lol). Its like more cuter that way, all innocent like.

Not that I would ever say something like... :ph34r: (just joking)

Yes that's me :)

I Think they may be on tonight becuase on the official site photos of them they are sitting next to each other in the diner, with the same clothes from yesterday's so hopefully

I forgot about that scene! Ekk I can't wait for that, It's going to be a great episode.

Has anyone seen the new pictures for next week? I think I could be right about her trying it on and him freaking out! It should be a great week!

Archived