The Aden & Belle Appreciation Thread

Guest jack+martha=trooluvv

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those pics are gorgeous. Here in the uk we're just up to Nicole's party so although there's been a couple of moments between Aden and Belle, it's really all still to come. I can't wait! So glad that the writers didn't go down the obvious route with Nicole - she doesn't have the maturity to cope with his past. But I reckon Belle does!

How many episodes are there until Aden and Belle do get together? I've got some time off work so I shall really get into H&A in the next few days/weeks, especially now Wimbledon and Euro2008 have finished.

I'm so shocked! About a month ago, I HATED Aden but I just love him now. :wub: I think I have a wee little crush on him :P Can't wait to see Aden and Belle together on my screens. Hopefully it will be very soon. I know tomorrow, Aden and Nicole kiss. How long more to I have to wait, can anyone tell me? :)

In the UK they kiss 23 July, however Aden and Nicole kissed last Monday for us so you might be 6 episodes behind that!

Don't we all :wub:

I was the same, I've never liked Aden, it was only when he moved into Roman's and started to work at the dinner I started to like him! and now I love him! I can't wait till he tells Belle about his past!

Archived