The Aden & Belle Appreciation Thread

Guest jack+martha=trooluvv

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's someone called Adellefan Lets just say I love her. She's post every scene they've been in! I've watch them about 20 times! I just can't get enough! I might go and watch them again now I've been talking about them! You've got me in the mood! :P I really can't wait till it get's shown in the UK, I really want to cap the episodes to create soon AV's.

I saw that, I've got 2 of the 3 pictures she uses, I want the other one. I'm watching part 2 ATM! I love it so much! Why didn't they think of Adelle sooner! We've waited far to long for a couple with this much chemistry.

I never liked her with Drew! Aden is such a better match for her! :wub:

They are the best together.

I never like Drew and Belle together and I am LOVING Belle and Aden. :wub:

I am the same I have been watching the videos on youtube over and over, and I hate that they are only on a couple mins a week but at least we still get to see them. :lol:

xoxo

Broken_Ghost

There's someone called Adellefan Lets just say I love her. She's post every scene they've been in! I've watch them about 20 times! I just can't get enough! I might go and watch them again now I've been talking about them! You've got me in the mood! :P I really can't wait till it get's shown in the UK, I really want to cap the episodes to create soon AV's.

That's Me. :lol:

Glad you like them

Archived