The Aden & Belle Appreciation Thread

Guest jack+martha=trooluvv

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Belle and Aden are awesome. The chemistry between them is electric. Definitely my fave couple in the bay, and Aden is soooo HOT! lol. :wub:

The development with these two as a couple has proven to be a very natural progression and they really suit. I think they have potential to be a really strong couple - as strong as Jack and Martha - and when Aden opens up to Belle about his grandad I think we will really see them bond in a way that no other couple really has in the bay.

Todd and Jessica's acting has been superb recently especially Todd, you just know that when (or if) Aden tells Belle about his past it's going to be emotional and dealt with in a convincing and sympathetic way. This pairing is quite simply one of the best decisions in Home and Away, two fantastic characters, two fantastic actors and it's obvious why everyone is going crazy for them.

I agree. Is it me or is Irene really judgemental about everybody lately? She can obviously see that Aden is really troubled but she didn't even ask him if he was alright. With someone of her background you'd of thought she'd care a little bit. he's a teenager with the world on his shoulders at the moment. I'd be concerned about why his going blow his top not when!

Anyone loved Aden and Belle today, ooh when she hugged him at the end and he lent into her. I think he realised that she really was on his side! Fab. Can't wait for more but me thinks its going to get worse before it gets better! No smooth sailing for a little while but nobody does angst like Aden!!!

Is it me or is Irene really judgemental about everybody lately? She can obviously see that Aden is really troubled but she didn't even ask him if he was alright. With someone of her background you'd of thought she'd care a little bit. he's a teenager with the world on his shoulders at the moment. I'd be concerned about why his going blow his top not when!

True, but you gotta remember that all Irene's run-ins with Aden have been bad...he was going to sue The Diner! Maybe she's just not willing to trust him quite yet... hopefully, one Belle and Aden's relationship gets going a bit more and she can see how much Belle is into him, then she'll be willing to cut him a little more slack.

Is it me or is Irene really judgemental about everybody lately? She can obviously see that Aden is really troubled but she didn't even ask him if he was alright. With someone of her background you'd of thought she'd care a little bit. he's a teenager with the world on his shoulders at the moment. I'd be concerned about why his going blow his top not when!

True, but you gotta remember that all Irene's run-ins with Aden have been bad...he was going to sue The Diner! Maybe she's just not willing to trust him quite yet... hopefully, one Belle and Aden's relationship gets going a bit more and she can see how much Belle is into him, then she'll be willing to cut him a little more slack.

I agree with you both . . .

Aden really does have the world on his shoulders and the only people that really know the truth about his grandfather is Roman (who has been a great support base for Aden) and Aden's dad (who wants to forget all about it)

But the fact is that Aden will never forget, he may move on but he will never forget because of the fact that his father chose to ignore that fact in his life and make is father out to be some sort of war hero.

But yes Aden did threaten to sue the diner because he and Irene had that fight but the fact once something happen's it takes a while to trust again . . . and I think Irene is personally just worried about Belle getting hurt again like the way Drew hurt her . . .

I love Adelle's chemistry and its amazing how he is slowly opening up to her, even if she cant see it.

Now I made a new video dedicated to my new fanfiction Clueless Kidnapping so I hope you guys will watch this video and read my fic . . .

Clueless Kidnapping

Archived