The Aden & Belle Appreciation Thread

Guest jack+martha=trooluvv

I do love these two together.

I loved tonites ep when Aden was helping his dad into the car and then he turned around and him and Belle just looked at eack other. The look on his faces was sad and cute at the same time.

All I wanted to do was hug him. :)

xoxo

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Indeed he is!

I can't believe it... I'm in my 30's and I don't remember ever getting so emotional over a single character in a show. But Aden really makes me want to reach through the screen and hug him.

Todd is doing a fantastic job at portraying the entire scope of human emotions, there's not too many out there who can do that so well.

:lol: You are OK to double post about Belle and Aden I think , Its a new rule I just made up. I can't believe I am mooning over him, or them either, I must be having some sort of 30 something crisis. Its very sad. I am enjoying it though, its very good to having a crush and to be shipping a couple. :P

My new Adelle video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kddN_KVNAV8

Made this one in like half an hour so its a bit rough but thought I might as well upload it. :blink: Hope you like it.

So now Belle knows the following:-

>Aden hates his Grandfather (Newspaper artical argument)

>Rachel wants Aden to see a counciler about his problem (Den Opening)

>Aden has a strong objection to sexual assult (Axel)

>There is a reason behind Adens hate of sexual assult (One day he will tell Belle his reasons)

>Grandfather moved in to look after Aden when his dad was incapable due to drink (Hospital converstation)

>This was something that both Aden and Roman considered to be bad/upsetting (Again Hospital)

>Adens Mum died when he was young and Dad was and still is an alcholic (Hospital)

>Aden moved out for a reason and now things are weird at home (Conversations with Mattie and Aden)

>There is a secret about Adens Grandfather that really upsets him (Today)

>Its something that would make Belle act weird around Aden (More Today)

>Something Larry knows about but Aden would like forgotton about and doesn't want to talk about (Today again)

How long till Belle starts piecing together the clues? Could she guess the truth from what she already knows?

I think he'll have too if he wants to get over his "intimacy" issues! But I think she would really understand and wouldn't judge him for it or even pity him! Fingers crossed eh, that'll certainly be an episode to watch.

Archived