The Aden & Belle Appreciation Thread

Guest jack+martha=trooluvv

It's alright! OMG I've just watched tonights episode. :wub:

The way he just kissed her hand was amazing I cried watching it! I love them so much together. I can't wait till next week.

They are THE BEST thing thats happened in H&A in such a long time! IMO anyway. :)

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's alright! OMG I've just watched tonights episode. :wub:

The way he just kissed her hand was amazing I cried watching it! I love them so much together. I can't wait till next week.

i was in the middle of watching it and then my internet died so i couldn't watch it for about 1/2 an hour! it was touture. but its all ok now and i have succsesfuly watched it. lol.

i have to admit

that the whole scene of him telling her that she wasn't a loser and she was the best thing that ever happened to him did make me shead a little tear

she could of said something back though.

i think aden and belle are amazing and they are soo supportive of each other i cant wait till next week! the pics on the site look brilliant. :wub:

Correct me If I'm wrong, But if you guys are looking at the next week in pictures - The one of Aden Belle stading near a car, It says that they find Larry trying to hide the evidence, It's nothing to do with Aden freaking about Belle being Intamite.

If you not talking about the "Truth comfirmed" Image, then tell me where your looking, I wanna see XD

the 'time alone','unsettled' 'snapped' and 'gutted' images

are all showing how belle tries to be intamite and then aden snapping.

hope that helps, i think thats what you are refering to

They were adoooooooooooooorable. I had the most massive grin plastered across my face during the scene tonight when he told her she was the best thing that ever happened to him. The way he said it to her.... just :wub: Their chemistry is explosive.

Official site looks AMAZING. I have a feeling she's going to try and be intimate with him and he's going to start yelling at her as if she was his grandfather or something.

:(

I Read in a magazine that they get a hotel room and belle trys to suduce him and he doesnt want to upset her he goes along with it and half way through he freaks out and she thinks he's not sexually attracted to her

Archived