The Aden & Belle Appreciation Thread

Guest jack+martha=trooluvv

They were adoooooooooooooorable. I had the most massive grin plastered across my face during the scene tonight when he told her she was the best thing that ever happened to him. The way he said it to her.... just :wub: Their chemistry is explosive.

Official site looks AMAZING. I have a feeling she's going to try and be intimate with him and he's going to start yelling at her as if she was his grandfather or something.

:(

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really can't wait for that scene! But I have to untill someone uploads it later!

From the picture that I've seen it looks amazing! I hope Annie is around to see how happy they are, then hopefully she'll leave then alone! As her 5 year old act is getting really boring! Most peopple can see his changed, why not Annie and Geoff.

I'm really looking forwards too it! I just hope one they get back together and two it's well acted, mind Todd has been doing a fantastic job so I'm not really worried about that

Official site looks AMAZING. I have a feeling she's going to try and be intimate with him and he's going to start yelling at her as if she was his grandfather or something.

Yep I agree. The rage that is captured on Aden's face in that picture is so raw. I think he is going to completely freak out. That's going to be one strong episode.

Yes that's me :)

I Think they may be on tonight becuase on the official site photos of them they are sitting next to each other in the diner, with the same clothes from yesterday's so hopefully

I forgot about that scene! Ekk I can't wait for that, It's going to be a great episode.

Has anyone seen the new pictures for next week? I think I could be right about her trying it on and him freaking out! It should be a great week!

i've seen them it looks like its going to be a good week and maybe they will be in every ep. i just hope the last two photos dont mean they split up :unsure: cause that would be really sad!!!

Yep I agree. The rage that is captured on Aden's face in that picture is so raw. I think he is going to completely freak out. That's going to be one strong episode.

i wonder if he realises how scared belle looks and then suddenly breaks down in tears in the middle of the floor or something. hopefully that will mean that she will see how upset he is and they will not split up.

They break up Monday (21st), then Aden tell her everything on the Friday (25th). So I'm hoping the new spoilers on Sunday for the week after say they get back together and take things slowly.

I think it's going to be an interesting couple of weeks, I can't wait.

They break up Monday (21st), then Aden tell her everything on the Friday (25th). So I'm hoping the new spoilers on Sunday for the week after say they get back together and take things slowly.

I think it's going to be an interesting couple of weeks, I can't wait.

where do you get the spoliers from? cause i have been looking and i cant find them

Archived