The Aden & Belle Appreciation Thread

Guest jack+martha=trooluvv

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They were adoooooooooooooorable. I had the most massive grin plastered across my face during the scene tonight when he told her she was the best thing that ever happened to him. The way he said it to her.... just :wub: Their chemistry is explosive.

Official site looks AMAZING. I have a feeling she's going to try and be intimate with him and he's going to start yelling at her as if she was his grandfather or something.

:(

I Read in a magazine that they get a hotel room and belle trys to suduce him and he doesnt want to upset her he goes along with it and half way through he freaks out and she thinks he's not sexually attracted to her

which mag?

looking at the this week in pictures it looks like it happens in her bedroom.

i cant wait till he tells her about the abuse. maybe telling someone will make it easier to be intimate

oh and adellefan thanks for part 5 of adelle!

They were adoooooooooooooorable. I had the most massive grin plastered across my face during the scene tonight when he told her she was the best thing that ever happened to him. The way he said it to her.... just :wub: Their chemistry is explosive.

Official site looks AMAZING. I have a feeling she's going to try and be intimate with him and he's going to start yelling at her as if she was his grandfather or something.

:(

I Read in a magazine that they get a hotel room and belle trys to suduce him and he doesnt want to upset her he goes along with it and half way through he freaks out and she thinks he's not sexually attracted to her

which mag?

looking at the this week in pictures it looks like it happens in her bedroom.

i cant wait till he tells her about the abuse. maybe telling someone will make it easier to be intimate

oh and adellefan thanks for part 5 of adelle!

Tv Soap Magazine

And No Problems

:)

Yeah this is going to be great i am living in NZ and NO one knows what i am on about so coming here and i can actually say what i want to say without ruining any-thing..... thank god for forums and the internet.... ahhhh total Bliss

Omg looking foward to the next episode just saw the latest one OMG!!

i have no words to explain buuutt im looking foward to Next week....Yupppiiieee!!!

dahahahaha......yusss

Lovezxx

I'm so glad to finally be in the majority - I always seem to go for the couple that are the least favourite and nothing is written of them

What I find frustrating, however, is that TV SOAP and SOAP WORLD have not featured this couple. I know that Cancer is a scary thing and prominent in today's society but I don't think Kirsty & Rick kissing is as newsable an item as Aden finally breaking down to tell Belle what happened to him.

Oh well, we just have to keep at them until they support our couple.

I'm so glad to finally be in the majority - I always seem to go for the couple that are the least favourite and nothing is written of them

What I find frustrating, however, is that TV SOAP and SOAP WORLD have not featured this couple. I know that Cancer is a scary thing and prominent in today's society but I don't think Kirsty & Rick kissing is as newsable an item as Aden finally breaking down to tell Belle what happened to him.

Oh well, we just have to keep at them until they support our couple.

at least you have magazines that feautre Aussie soaps in detail! here in the UK every soap magazine is all about the brittish soaps. this week home and away got mentioned, but only got given half a page!!!!! and it was about

the robbery, not the adelle kiss!!!!

:angry::angry:

never mind, maybe i should move to australia. :lol:

I saw the photos today and I got to tell ya I don't like the look of Aden in one of them, he looks scary.

But still love him. :)

I have been loving the bit in the last couple of eps about them, so cute.

The best part was when Aden told Mattie how Belle is the best think in his life. :)

Then when he tells Belle Himself! :wub: I can't wait for this week, well the beginning anyway! :) Mind the acting will be fantastic at the end. So it's all good!

i cant wait either, and we dont have to wait till thursday again. i'm not sure i will like the end but i agree that the acting will be amazing. its going to be a tear jerking ep when he tells her :wub:

i think todd should win an award for this storyline.

Archived