The Aden & Belle Appreciation Thread

Guest jack+martha=trooluvv

overall it was a bit of an odd ep.

it was really funny to see aden use the door instead of the window. :lol:

it was really cute when belle stood up for him in front of geoff and annie. maybe they will finally see how much belle likes him and stop saying bad things about him!

i was kinda hoping they would show belle and aden instead of jai jumping off a rock!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I agree . . .

Aden using the door . . . twice in one ep . . .

thats a new one for him :D

But I loved it all the same . . . :P

GO ADELLE ! ! ! :P

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow cheers for the pic! So this picture is when he tells her everything? Which is next Friday right! :unsure::D I can't wait!

But I do have a question... who is Angelo? Have we meet him yet! :unsure: I can't wait to see the moment when Aden Finds out about him! His face will be priceless! :wub: Ekk, i'm getting all excited again!

I thought that as well it would of been better, if he was hinding in the bedroom and scared her that way!

But I do have a question... who is Angelo? Have we meet him yet! :unsure:

Angelo is a new guest character, his first episode was last week, he's a new cop and was Charlie's (Ross's cop daughter) partner last week, the guy that was flirting/trying it on with Charlie. The actor playing him is Luke Jacobz and he is on the show for 6 months. Belle&Aden haven't met him yet.

overall it was a bit of an odd ep.

it was really funny to see aden use the door instead of the window. :lol:

it was really cute when belle stood up for him in front of geoff and annie. maybe they will finally see how much belle likes him and stop saying bad things about him!

i was kinda hoping they would show belle and aden instead of jai jumping off a rock!!!!

i know i found it hilarious

he walks through the door and he scared her, even she wasn't expecting him to walk through the door

:lol:

Aden is so the new Rocco.... they writers better not kill him off...

awwww, Belle is so much more loveable now that shes not with Drew, but seriously, who would of thought Aden would turn out as he did.

Just to go the writers aren't completely stupid... (Ok, so they're not stupid at all, but they killed Rocco).

Mean while, Adelle Fan, can I give you a virtual hug, cause your so awesome with the Belle and Aden clips on youtube.

Now just close your eyes and imagine what if Rocco wasn't dead... threesome, or is that just me?

Maybe its a kiwi thing... but most people I know have two phones

one vodaphone and one telecome, and i mispelt vodafone but i dont care :Pis it like that in Ozzie?

but awwww, Belle and Aden love each other so much they swap phones :ph34r:

you have 2 phones!! do you mean one moblile and one landline, or two mobiles?

in the uk we only get one. it must get very confusing having to use 2. which one at which time. lol

anyway back to the subject.

adelle, did anyone else notice that when aden and belle drove off to get the whisky it looked like know one was driving?

Aden is so the new Rocco.... they writers better not kill him off...

awwww, Belle is so much more loveable now that shes not with Drew, but seriously, who would of thought Aden would turn out as he did.

Just to go the writers aren't completely stupid... (Ok, so they're not stupid at all, but they killed Rocco).

Mean while, Adelle Fan, can I give you a virtual hug, cause your so awesome with the Belle and Aden clips on youtube.

Now just close your eyes and imagine what if Rocco wasn't dead... threesome, or is that just me?

Aww

*hugs*

Haha.

We'll i must say i loved the last part of you're post *goes off and day dreams*

Maybe its a kiwi thing... but most people I know have two phones

one vodaphone and one telecome, and i mispelt vodafone but i dont care :Pis it like that in Ozzie?

but awwww, Belle and Aden love each other so much they swap phones :ph34r:

you have 2 phones!! do you mean one moblile and one landline, or two mobiles?

in the uk we only get one. it must get very confusing having to use 2. which one at which time. lol

anyway back to the subject.

adelle, did anyone else notice that when aden and belle drove off to get the whisky it looked like know one was driving?

You know what i found funny, when they first spotted larry aden was like "belle stop stop stop" they come back after getting the whisky and aden was like "belle stop stop stop" repeat of lines i laughed

Archived