The Aden & Belle Appreciation Thread

Guest jack+martha=trooluvv

Well it's great to meet my hero! :D When I first started to look through youTube everyone was making videos and you could hear what they were saying till I found yours! I can't wait till you up-date, mind H&A have to give you seen scenes first! :lol: We'd better get some soon as I'm having withdrawal symptoms :D

Do you know your background on YT, you've got 3 pic's one of them

kissing, the other is where they are looking at Annie, Goeff and Ruby. I know where you got these from, but them you've got one of Aden kissing her neck,

I can't find it anywhere, please can you point me in the right direction :D

EDIT: Found it!

Has anyone seen tomorrows sneak peck yet? :wub: I loved it! They look so good together, why can't Geoff and Annie see that, and leave them alone.

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well it's great to meet my hero! :D When I first started to look through youTube everyone was making videos and you could hear what they were saying till I found yours! I can't wait till you up-date, mind H&A have to give you seen scenes first! :lol: We'd better get some soon as I'm having withdrawal symptoms

Do you know your background on YT, you've got 3 pic's one of them

kissing, the other is where they are looking at Annie, Goeff and Ruby. I know where you got these from, but them you've got one of Aden kissing her neck,

I can't find it anywhere, please can you point me in the right direction

EDIT: Found it!

Has anyone seen tomorrows sneak peck yet? I loved it! They look so good together, why can't Geoff and Annie see that, and leave them alone.

Awww so kind.

That Sneak peak was so cute, aden looked so scared when belle said that to him :lol:

hey all. i am very new to bbtb so please bear with me. lol

just to say i am soo glad that there is somewhere to talk about my fave couple belle and aden!!!!!

so unless there are any objections i would love to join this thread. :unsure:

"She's the best thing that's ever happened to me..." Can you saw awwww.... :D

He is SO cute! :wub:

Aden and Belle were so great tonight. It was torture when we didn't get to see them for 5 whole eps until now.

Archived