The Aden & Belle Appreciation Thread

Guest jack+martha=trooluvv

Loved todays Adelle scenes they have great chemistry. I want to make another video but I cant think of a song. Anyone got any suggestions. I want this on to be slightly angsty with a feeling of hope.

Btw Jess I love your forum.

I was thinking it would be kinda cute if they could always keep the window entrance as their "thing".

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure I'm liking Belle after today's episode! If Aden was climbing through my bedroom window I'd be shouting from the rooftops!!! Don't know whether I should say this on this thread but I'm starting to doubt this "relationship". I just don't think she's going to be good for him!! :unsure:

Not sure I'm liking Belle after today's episode! If Aden was climbing through my bedroom window I'd be shouting from the rooftops!!! Don't know whether I should say this on this thread but I'm starting to doubt this "relationship". I just don't think she's going to be good for him!! :unsure:

Obviously I'msaying this because I'd love them to work out, but I do think she's just a bit...wary cos he's hardly got a great rep has she?? she's been bickering with him for ages and for her to have done a 360 in the time she has, to really liking him and them being together, she's probably a bit worried about being laughed at but I reckon she'll realise that's stupid and they'll be back "on" within the week

You reckon? I've been rooting for them all them way I really have. When they were all chilled and giggly I loved it and thought this was a keeper but with all the bickering going on already (because she's trying to deny what she's really feeling) it just reminds me of what she and Drew were like. Is this how she likes her relationships to be? And knowing what Aden's going through at the moment you really would've thought she'd be a bit more sensitive - especially since she's meant to the more mature one!!!!

For once I was on Nicole's side when she said "...if I was with Aden I wouldn't be keeping it a secret". I think I'll just have to keep an open mind for now but if it's going to be all ups and downs (no pun intended) then I'd rather they'd not be together. :unsure:

I screamed at the TV during last nights episode and wanted to cry (again!). Poor Aden. During what was already a pretty hard day for him, Belle goes and does a back-flip and heads back into the world of denial. I know she's probably having trouble getting back into relationship mode after her break-up with Drew, and I know Aden is probably the last person she (not to mention the rest of SUmmer Bay) expects herself to be with. BUT... can't she see what the rest of us can see?! Honestly... I wanted to give her a shake last night tell her to wake up and smell the roses! :lol:

I screamed at the TV during last nights episode and wanted to cry (again!). Poor Aden. During what was already a pretty hard day for him, Belle goes and does a back-flip and heads back into the world of denial. I know she's probably having trouble getting back into relationship mode after her break-up with Drew, and I know Aden is probably the last person she (not to mention the rest of SUmmer Bay) expects herself to be with. BUT... can't she see what the rest of us can see?! Honestly... I wanted to give her a shake last night tell her to wake up and smell the roses! :lol:

I agree I also screamed at the TV last night . . .

I mean GOD Belle everyone can see that you two have chemistry. Yeah sure she is probably worried about what people would think but to tell the truth, Aden cant be much worse than Drew for god sake . . . And I dont think Aden would sleep with your mother and then go back to you. :huh:

Aden's had a tough life and Belle now knows something along those lines with his family but she didn't have to go and say that and I also agreed with Nicole (as much as I hate that girl) saying what she said . . .

Belle wake up and see the good thing in front of you <_<

Aden and Belle have a magic something about them, dunno what it is but they have it. I love them. I rarely drool over couples and i can't believe I am doing it now :wub: They are the new Jack and Martha, only better :P

:lol: Stuff Jack and Martha, Aden and Belle are IT, whatever the hell IT is. :P They are totally fantastic.

i agree belle should have not have gone of with aden like that i felt sorry for the guy aden really trying with belle but their the nicole issue to nicole said aden was to good for belle or something on those line belle got scared again i think so i can see both side to it get rid of nicole then they could be a great coule

Archived