The Aden & Belle Appreciation Thread

Guest jack+martha=trooluvv

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aden + Belle = Adelle = HOT = Cute = Hot Couple in Summerbay.

Im watching Adelle episodes again and again and watching video of Adelle.

Awww.

Love them soo much.

OMG I just watched the Adelle video on the home and away website, I was like 'awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww' all the way through it, they are such an amazing couple together . . . I really hope the writer's leave them alone which means . . .

NOT BRINGING DOM BACK . . . like people have been talking about . . .

Not bring people between them . . . Like Nicole or ANYBODY for that matter . . .

And if the writer's do . . . I'll be complaining . . .

Oh guys I made a video based on Adelle . . .

Please tell me what you guys think of it . . . Youtube stuffed it up at the end though, stupid lol

aden only became a permanent cast member this year. therefore belle will most likely leave/die in the next 2 years, leaving aden behind anyway. she's such a talented actress, i forsee she'll probably want to try better things sooner or later. when she does leave, i hope they give her and drew a happy ending :wub:! belle has already had at least 4 boyfriends now, so as many have explained, it's unlikeley they would give aden, a new character, his first serious girlfriend yet. but i hope they last to the end of the year - just to give all the adelle fans something to obsess over before they break up! :P

OMG I just watched the Adelle video on the home and away website, I was like 'awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww' all the way through it, they are such an amazing couple together . . . I really hope the writer's leave them alone which means . . .

Not bring people between them . . . Like Nicole or ANYBODY for that matter . . .

Please tell me what you guys think of it . . . Youtube stuffed it up at the end though, stupid lol

Wowww. Fantastic video. Love it. And love the Song.

Yeah the last 7 seconds or so, is a bit mashed but the video is still great.

Loving Adelleeeeeeeeeee.

Thanks for sharing the video.

Wowww. Fantastic video. Love it. And love the Song.

Yeah the last 7 seconds or so, is a bit mashed but the video is still great.

Loving Adelleeeeeeeeeee.

Thanks for sharing the video.

THANKYOU :D

Yeah stupid youtube, the end bit was supposed to be the credits lol . .

But Im working on more vid's, I've posted a preview for my new one and am working on more Adelle vid's just waiting on more clips of them :D

AND WHAT ABOUT TODAY'S EP . . .

That was sooooooooooooooooo cute . . . :wub:

Aden and Belle have a magic something about them, dunno what it is but they have it. I love them. I rarely drool over couples and i can't believe I am doing it now :wub: They are the new Jack and Martha, only better :P

Aden and Belle have a magic something about them, dunno what it is but they have it. I love them. I rarely drool over couples and i can't believe I am doing it now :wub: They are the new Jack and Martha, only better :P

You said it . . .

Im so glad the writers finally got their senses together, now they better not split them back up . . . :D

Or I wont be HAPPY

aden only became a permanent cast member this year. therefore belle will most likely leave/die in the next 2 years, leaving aden behind anyway. she's such a talented actress, i forsee she'll probably want to try better things sooner or later. when she does leave, i hope they give her and drew a happy ending :wub: ! belle has already had at least 4 boyfriends now, so as many have explained, it's unlikeley they would give aden, a new character, his first serious girlfriend yet. but i hope they last to the end of the year - just to give all the adelle fans something to obsess over before they break up! :P

I dont think they will do that to them and Aden may want to leave at the time! :P

Archived