The Aden & Belle Appreciation Thread

Guest jack+martha=trooluvv

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was thinking it could be Wednesday as well. I hope it is as I really don't like waiting for things! I’m so impatient :D especially when it comes to hot new couples. :wub:

I know how you feel.

I dont want to wait for long either. I was sad today becuase there wasnt no Adelle in the episode but im happy because of the montage special clip. LOL.

Adelleeeee.

They are just fantastic together.

They flirt and tease each other which is funny to watch also they are awesome together.

Its a shame there isnt no Adelle scenes for a while.

In Fridays episode no Adelle.

In todays episode No Adelle.

I wish there is Adelle scenes tomorrow.

Got my fingers crossed.

Omigod! I'm new around here - and I have to say that I absolutely am in love with Adelle! :wub:

I used to think Drelle were perfect...and then they went way off base. But I'm totally rooting for Adelle now, so much more than anyone else on the show.

They're just so hot, cute, and fluffy together!!

Omigod! I'm new around here - and I have to say that I absolutely am in love with Adelle! :wub:

I used to think Drelle were perfect...and then they went way off base. But I'm totally rooting for Adelle now, so much more than anyone else on the show.

They're just so hot, cute, and fluffy together!!

Welcome xZeenatx.

The Hottest couple around in summerbay are Adelle.

Yeah, Drelle were good but its all about Adelle now.

Adelle are soooo perfect for each other.

They are definitely hot, cute and fluffy together.

They are just perfectttttt for each other.

i really hope belle and aden works out differentl to belle and drew, but from what i've seen so far, i highly doubt it. aden and drew are practically the same, so i never understood why they never became friends. drew was confident, arrogant, and very troubled. it's the same deal with aden. plus they were both hot! :P i don't think adelle fans should get so overly obsessed over these two, i don't see them being together within a year.

Gee I hate when I miss seeing what's written before it's edited for spoilers!

I don't know if Drew and Aden are so alike. Maybe I just don't want to see it. But I didn't end up liking Drew so much, whereas Aden has grown on me now that we're seeing more about what makes him behave the way he was. I think he's growing up a lot now, and is going to end up completely different to Drew.

Archived