Moving TV Moments

Guest Luc

Really?! That soon?! Thanks. I havent been watching UK episodes anymore. I tend to watch at Australia pace on YouTube and I now rarely see UK episodes. I was questioning whether or not to wait until it aired over here and tuning in then, but that would seem a little confusing. lol.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ER moments...

Season 2 'The Healers' - When Shep went to see his best friend in the burns unit and he breaks down, then his best friend tries to comfort him. In fact, that whole episode had me in tears because I liked Shep and the best friend!

Dr. Greene dying, when Carter reads out the letter and his voice hitches when he reads Corday's P.S note.

ER moments...

Season 2 'The Healers' - When Shep went to see his best friend in the burns unit and he breaks down, then his best friend tries to comfort him. In fact, that whole episode had me in tears because I liked Shep and the best friend!

Dr. Greene dying, when Carter reads out the letter and his voice hitches when he reads Corday's P.S note.

TV History is full of really sad moments with most shows having their own sad bits.

I have to agree on the above ER moments though. DR Green's death was really sad - especially with the song "Somewhere over the Rainbow", sung by an Hawaiin guy with a ukelele. :(

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this, but after Flynn died on H&A and Sally was down at the beach and everyone turned up with candles.....bawled my eyes out.

Blue Heelers when Maggie died and PJ held her.

I am just a big softie and cry at the drop of a hat. Even cried tonight in the Biggest Loser!!!

This would probably top it off for me, being the show I've watched most of my life.

Sally and Alf's final scene. The dialogue ended with something like;

"Can you do me a favour Love, just call me Alf; just this once"

"You'll always be Mister Stewart to me; Alf"

Awwwwwwwwww. :( So sad.

Archived