Moving TV Moments

Guest Luc

Yeah, Claire dying was so emotional, watching as she made Tess get out of the car and save Charlotte before plummeting to her death, that was the first time I ever cried at a television characters death.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jurassic Bark - Futurama

Fry's dog waiting for him to return, not moving from the front of a store, until his death, it was very sad.

:(

Time Keeps On Slippin' - the end where Fry's message to Leela gets destroyed...

The Sting - pretty much all of it

The Devil's Hands Are Idle Playthings - "I wanna hear how it ends."

Futurama rocks.

Jurassic Bark - Futurama

Fry's dog waiting for him to return, not moving from the front of a store, until his death, it was very sad.

Time Keeps On Slippin' - the end where Fry's message to Leela gets destroyed...

The Sting - pretty much all of it

The Devil's Hands Are Idle Playthings - "I wanna hear how it ends."

Futurama rocks.

I couldn't agree more!

I love that music. I'm always watching the clip on youtube to listen to the music :lol:

Is there a name to it?

It's called - sacrifice - by Christophe Beck (sp?) :)

Probably the most tearjerking from Buffy is in season seven ('Help' I think) when Willow goes to visit Tara's grave and she puts those little stones on it, love that part.

Angel S5 when Angel and Cordelia have a big hug and sentimental moment, then Angel gets a call, saying that Cordy has actually died, she never woke up from her coma :(

I love that music. I'm always watching the clip on youtube to listen to the music :lol:

Is there a name to it?

It's called - sacrifice - by Christophe Beck (sp?) :)

Probably the most tearjerking from Buffy is in season seven ('Help' I think) when Willow goes to visit Tara's grave and she puts those little stones on it, love that part.

Angel S5 when Angel and Cordelia have a big hug and sentimental moment, then Angel gets a call, saying that Cordy has actually died, she never woke up from her coma :(

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. =D

Just watched some Harry Potter clips to the music :lol: it doesn't fit as well to the finale scene of Buffy though in season five. The music just syncs with all the right places in the finale scene and seems much more powerful. Gah, I feel like watching Buffy now :P

Here's the scene from Miracle Run I mentioned before

Click HERE to see it.

I know I didn't get it word for word, but I did do it from off the top of my head. The scene is the one towards the end, but leading up to it, it explains the story.

:o:o

Is there a name to it?

It's Christophe Beck - Sacrifice

You can find Cameron's parts on YouTube, just type in Summerland 2.11 - Safe House (Zac's Part) if you want to watch it

Thanks!

My three favourite have already been mentioned.

Buffy end of season2 when she is walking home with Sarah McLachlans's "full of Grace" playing.

buffy end of season 5, where she jumps over the edge and her message to dawn is played over it. "the hardest thing in this world is to live in it"

and friends "the last one"

"did she get off the plane? did she get off the plane"

"I got off the plane". it's such a sweet moment and no matter how many times i see it, it still makes me go all warm inside

Correct me if i'm wrong, but nobody has mentione Denny dying in Grey's yet, have they? It was so sad to see Izzy try so hard to try and get her fiancé moved up the donar list then have him die right in front of her.

It hasn't aired in Australia yet, I've downloaded it from ABC America, in the next Australian episode of Brothers & Sisters,

Kitty loses her baby, in a moving scene with Sally Field, Kitty goes to hospital for an ultrasound and theres no heartbeat - the baby is dead

In McLeod's Daughters, when Jodi's car blows up and the Drover's girls think she's dead, the scene when the girls run to the car and break down is very emotional.

Archived