Moving TV Moments

Guest Luc

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tonights episode of Desperate Housewives was pretty emotional, especially when Danielle handed her baby over to Bree and started crying, I was almost in tears at that myself. Also when Lynette finds out that her cancer is gone and she goes outside and sees she killed the possum, she broke down whilst apologising, it was very sad :(

^^

Both those moments were moving and quite upsetting. Lynette's scene more though IMO. It felt very "raw" and emotional. For a second I thought the scene was a dream when Lynette didn't really react that she was now healthy. But the possum part, the best scene. Apart from the very comical scenes of the fancy dress party :lol: But that wasn't very moving. It moved my mouth though.

...Apart from the very comical scenes of the fancy dress party :lol: But that wasn't very moving. It moved my mouth though.

Got to agree with you there, especially Katherine making the joke about Joe (that's his name, right?).

[Joe has made a joke about Marie Antonette, whom Katherine has has dressed up as for fancy dress]

Katherine: Joe making a joke about a queen. Kind of ironic, isn't it? :lol:

On a serious note, if people missed the ending, here's a clip. Click HERE

For some reason Amanda and Peter's wedding keeps poppoing into my head, the end bit when the photos are revealed and Peter leaves Amanda, but that's probably me just being compassionate.

^^I can imagine there will be very few dry eyes in the house when that time comes. I have questioned when best to stock up on the tissues for when she departs UK screens in about August :P But at least I wont be alone :P

Oh and does it count that I sobbed when Charlie died in LOST?

^^I can imagine there will be very few dry eyes in the house when that time comes. I have questioned when best to stock up on the tissues for when she departs UK screens in about August :P But at least I wont be alone :P

Oh and does it count that I sobbed when Charlie died in LOST?

It won't be August - we're not that far behind. About a month behind i think, so May maybe?

Archived