Moving TV Moments

Guest Luc

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The scenes in tonights All Saints with Bart were all moving in a away.

Heh. I thought that might have been what you'd posted when I saw the thread bumped after that episode. I love Bart, and I love that they had him dressed in a plain gray v-neck shirt. So-un Bart... I almost cried when Frank called him Homer in his office... like everything would be going on as normal... :(

Home and Away- When Hayely says " ill always love you Noah" at that moment we all relised thta Noah is the one that got shot and died. My breath got cause it my throat and the good bye scene at the cliff (i cried) :(

Bold and the Beautiful- When Becky dies, that was the first time i had ever cried cause of a tv show. It was so emotional. So tragic :(

Friends- The last episode where they put all their keys in the bowl and walk away. That got me, i was so upset it has 2 finish :(

Bold and the Beautiful- When Becky dies, that was the first time i had ever cried cause of a tv show. It was so emotional. So tragic :(

:o

That was so long ago. Back in the good old days :lol: From what I remember, those episodes were sad :(

Another scene that moves me is when Piper dies in Charmed in All Hell Breaks Loose. After being shot dead by a crazed witch fan, Piper dies in hospital and and Prue is hysterically crying and chokeing on her tears, with Piper's blood on her hands and face etc; it's too sad... But then by the end of the episode, time is reset, Piper is alive and Prue is the one that ends up dying :( The whole episode is moving. From the moment they're exposed as witches to when they reset time to fix the world from going crazy which results in Prue dying.

That was so long ago. Back in the good old days From what I remember, those episodes were sad

I know i was a dedicated fan back in those days. That scene is the first scene i ever cried. Man those were the best day with CJ, Amber, Macy and Decan *sigh* too bad i dont watch it anymore.

Yessss! Back in the Ric and Amber days :lol: And Kimberly and CJ, Decan and the old Bridget *sighs*

I watch it from time to time now, but it's not as good as it used to be. All the storylines are repeating again. Instead of Brooke, this time it's her sister Donna doing everything Brooke used to do... Anyway, getting off topic now :lol:

When Macy "died" the first time in the truck explosion, that was emotional :(

Home and Away - when Angel walked down the isle at her wedding.

- Shane dying

Buffy - when Buffy died to save her sister in "The Gift".

- In the episode "Innocence" when Buffy lost her virginity to Angel, causing him to loose his soul and become Angelus

- In the episode "The Body" when Joyce passed away,oh and when Tara passed away too! That was sad!

(I have to many for Buffy so I'm going to stop now)

Charmed - when Piper had her first born, Wyatt... also when Leo was taken away by the Angel of Destiny (very sad)

When Taylor died it was pretty sad...

What time, first or second :lol:?

I thought the second time when she died was sad, in Ridge's arms at the hospital... To me, that scene is really similar to when Flynn died in H&A. They had a last dance, last kiss then died shortly after... The scene when Taylor was shot though... My god was that corny :lol:

Archived