Moving TV Moments

Guest Luc

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Connor left ye olde All Saints :(. Bron called him and Jared a couple, and said it will be hard for them to break up, and then she made them hug by shoving Connor in the back when he was trying to give Jared a parting handshake. Then he got in a taxi and was gone :( It won't be the same without him... until it somehow progresses into present day All Saints where I seem to be getting along fine with Dan, Bart, and Jack... At least I still have everyone else but... Connor was like the glue :(

Spoilers for anyone who hasn't seen the S4 finale of Desperate Housewives..........

The fashback scene when the cabinet fell on top of the real Dylan, and Katherine screaming... that was just a gut wrenching moment, it was terrifying, and just really raw.

Another raw scene, would be on Buffy in The Body when Joyce is dead. The whole episode is so moving, but the scene which always gets me is when the ambo's are trying to revive Joyce, and they get her concious and take her to the hospital and everything is OK, and Joyce is telling Buffy "thanks god you found me in ti-"... and the scene cuts back to reality, where the scene was just a daydream while the ambo's are still working on revivng Joyce where she later dies... It's just pure cruelity of Joss :P but it's a great and moving moment. I always get shivers on that scene and lose my breath, it's weird, but it's great.

^I think my favourite scene from that is when Willow is trying to find something to wear to the hospital, and she's freaking out because nothing she owns is right, and then she cries, and then Tara has to calm her down :(. I also liked when Buffy pulled her mum's skirt down before the paramedics arrived... I guess I can just relate to thinking about stupid things like that. I quite like Xander's comment about the shoddy wallmanship of Willow and Tara's place too :P

Yeah... That whole episode is just filled with moving moments... Anya's whole speech because she doesn't understand death, and Dawn's cold line at the end "where did she go?" :( I get teary everytime I see it. I always have to watch that episode alone, not because I don't want anyone to see me upset :lol: but I just don't want any interuptions during it or anything. It's weird.

It's ridiculous because it's just TV, but it's GREAT TV. The whole episode is so raw and very realistic, you can just relate to it.

The episode of 'The Vicar of Dibley' where Geraldine wants the council and Alice to take part in 'MakePovert History', but they take it as a joke (during this time, she tries to get them to wearthe MPH white wrist bands), so she shows them a short video on African children and how AIDS effects them (and that was pretty sad), after it has finished, she turns around and they have the bands on, and David says something like 'this sort of thing wont do' and Jin says 'No-no more'. Also in that episode, Jim reads out a letter he has writen to Tony Blair that reds

'No more children dying when we know how to stop it. No more'

Or something similar :(

Hollyoaks - Max's death. I think the whole episode and the E4 follow up were tear jerkers, but watching him lay in OB's arms was enough to set me off, and then the moment Steph walked over and you just saw her facial expression change from intruiged to heartbroken when she realised it was Max was heartbreaking to watch. :(

Archived