Moving TV Moments

Guest Luc

The first episode in season 4 of Charmed. Prue's funeral. It is the saddest episode I have seen of Charmed.

Flynn's funeral in HAA and Mattie's reaction to Beth's death.

When Denny died is Grey's.

Some of the saddest moments I know off.. I cried my heart out!

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The first episode in season 4 of Charmed. Prue's funeral. It is the saddest episode I have seen of Charmed.

Yeeeeeah, I agree with that one. I love the part just after the funeral when the demons attack and then Piper goes pshyco telling everyone to stop attacking etc and she knocks over the vase... I dunno... It just always gets me.

Yeeeeeah, I agree with that one. I love the part just after the funeral when the demons attack and then Piper goes pshyco telling everyone to stop attacking etc and she knocks over the vase... I dunno... It just always gets me.

Yeah and the part when Phoebe is sitting in Prue's room and Piper walks in. That always makes me sad

Few from OTH...

Season 3

A deleted scene from 316 - the But Something Tells Me You're Not Going To Air That Scene. Fantastic. Amazing. Sad. Sophia acted it so well and realistically, the tears and the background music. I cried.

This Is How I Speant My Summer Luke - Amazing, beautiful and I'm an LP fan.

Season 4

Some You Give Away - When they win the State Championship/LP kiss, and Haley getting hit.

Songs To Love and Die By - The whole episode, really.

And the Graduation scene in the second last ep.

Oh, and the cliffhanger where Lucas shot. I got chills, especially when karen collapsed and Lucas yelled Do not touch her, taht is my mother, I swear to god I will kill you.

Karen's Keith/Lily dream.

The scene where Dan goes to Abby's house.

Season 5

Oh, so many...

The scene where Brooke fires Victoria...

Where Brooke tells the lady from the agency that she IS one in a million. Incredible.

Jamie almost drowning. Yeah, I cried then.

Like, ALL of 512.

"I still Love You Lucas."

Season 6

The LP reunion.

• 3 weeks later...

Sat and watched Bad Girls last night and there were just a couple of moments that had me all teary. (I blame Domic & Zandra :P)

Series 2, Episode 1: Thinking Robbie was going to be taken off her, Zandra climbed onto the roof of the prison (I firmly believe she was just trying to make a stand, rather than intending to jump) and Helen went up after her to talk her down. She finally convinced Zandra to hand baby Robbie to her and as she did, the rest of the inmates (Who were on the ground watching) erupted into cheers.

Then Zandra went to jump off, but Dominic stopped her and she broke down in his arms. So sad to watch. :(

Series 2, Episode 9: The Leaving. Zandra and the other inmates were in Zandra's cell having fun (Knowing that Zandra was dying) and at the point where they're all being really loud, Crystal notices Zandra slipping away and she shouts for her and the scene went in slow motion. Just as Zandra fell to the floor, Dominic walked in. Tragic moments. Zandra was amazing!

Also in that episode: Just as Zandra's memorial service was about to start, Dominic appeared holding Robbie (Zandra's son), despite the fact nobody thought it would be possible to have him there :(

Bad Girls really was at its best in those first few series. Shame they lost most of the best characters, it really went downhill from Series 5.

I have to agree with you two. That episode is so sad. :(

And Piper's reaction at the end of the third episode of season 4 (Hell Hath No Fury). When Piper turns into a Fury, Leo and Phoebe take her to the cemetery, so she can take her anger out on Prue (actually her tomb) instead of taking it out on Paige. :(

In the 2nd episode of season 3 (Magic Hour), when Piper and Leo are about to marry but the Elders put a stop to it by taking Leo away from her. She is devastated. :(

Not a Charmed freak or anything, but it was Paige, not Phoebe who took Piper along with Leo to the cemetry :P And yeah, that is sad... Along with the ending of Magic Hour... It just happened to quickly and violently in the middle of all this happiness. The first time I saw it was literally just staring at the credits after it happened wondering WTF just happened :lol:

Archived