Moving TV Moments

Guest Luc

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am currently a bit obsessed with Luke and Noah from the American soap "As The World Turns" and there are a few moments of that relationship which have moved me.....

- The first time Noah admitted he loved Luke. Damn, that moment was bittersweet. Noah had just suggested he marry Ameera to keep her in the country and Luke immediately looked like he was about to cry and he asked Noah if he loved him and Noah said he loved him "More than you will ever know". Hearts everywhere broke for Luke!

- Following Ameera and Noah's seperation as a married couple, Luke went to the house to see if Noah wanted any help with the moving and they ended up having a full blown argument after Luke said Reg (A guy they went to school with) had asked him out and Noah hadn't objected to it and Luke flipped out, because he didn't feel their relationship had officially ended and he begged Noah not to push him out, but Noah had said he didn't need to be involved in what was going on. Then, when they'd calmed down, Luke commented on Noah not removing his wedding ring, which resulted in another argument about how Luke felt Noah never fought for him, unlike he did for Noah, until eventually Luke stormed out in order to give them a "Break" like Noah had wanted. I know that's quite a bit, but that whole episode was amazing. Probably my favourite, if nothing else it was some of the strongest acting we'd seen either Jake Silbermann (Noah) and Van Hansis (Luke) do since they'd gotten together.

- More recently, after a new years eve party, Luke saw Noah leaving with Maddie (Luke's one time best friend and Noah's ex) and became jealous. As a result, he ended up getting drunk (A bad move!) and kissing his step-grandfather, Brian (who, a few weeks earlier had kissed Luke). The kiss was witnessed by Noah who punched Brian (believing he had forced himself on Luke.) He took Luke home where Luke confessed he'd been the one to make the move on Brian, resulting in Noah storming out. Luke, still slightly tipsy, then found a letter Noah had written for Luke to read on New Years day saying how they would have spent their first night together and would be lying in bed together when he read it. Regardless of the fact Luke was a fool (best word I could choose before swearing!), everyone immeadiately felt for him. I was so sad, because nobody knew what it meant for their relationship. :(

They reunited not long after though and at the minute are too happy and adorable for words (They finally slept together!). Might not last too much longer though. <_<

Would also like to add

Jack's death and Tony finding his body

to the list. Have spoiler tagged, just to be on the safe side for those that haven't yet seen it.

When Jenny died on NSIC and Tony blaming himself

Oscar's death in Stingers

Niles in hospital neeeding heart surgury in Frasier

Chandler proposing to Monica in Friends

Blue Heelers had three- Maggie and Jo dying and one episdoe where we and the team were made to think Ben was going to kill himself but he decided against it because he got a phone call from his kids just moments before

Amy dying in All Saints - Poor Bart :(

Warwick's death in CSI

Flynn death on HAA - especally when Ric goes 'I love you Dad'

Tony finding Jack

When Jenny died on NSIC and Tony blaming himself

That was a great one. Actually, NCIS has had a few. I can't think of any at the moment, but when I do, I'll come back in here.

EDIT: I think it was in the final episode of season three, after Gibbs has lost his memory. Ziva is accused of not caring, so she goes to the hospital to help his get his memory back. After he starts getting his memory back, Ziva tells him about Kate and Ari, how Ari shot Kate, and then Ziva shot Ari, Ziva breaks down in tears and Gibbs remembers Ari was Ziva's brother. I thank that's what happened anyway. I might be completelty making it up though, as I haven't seen the episode in a while :P

Archived