Moving TV Moments

Guest Luc

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have been watching The Shield again, gearing up for the final season and have remembered a gem of a scene that left me feeling cold and upset and not because of my favourite character being killed.

Twas the Season 5 finale, when Shane is talking to Lem before they ship Lem off to Mexico so he doesn't go to jail. You knew something was coming when Shane was getting a little emotional. I think what clinched it was when he told Lem about becoming a father again.

Add that to what happened next, with the grenade in the lap and the explosion and Shane sobbing his heart out saying sorry to Lem as he died was horrible.

You wouldn't think a show like The Shield could create such a bloody awesome moment of raw emotion, considering the characters are supposed to be macho.

But I guess only fans of The Shield will understand why that was so good.

When Marissa died in The OC. SADDEST THING EVER!!

End of the OC. I still cry!

End of Friends. Broke my heart.

Gabby's baby being taken from her in DH season 2. =[

The 'Eli' episode of DH.

Lynette finding out she didnt have cancer.

All of these <3

My favourite was in Friends, when Ross is shouting at the answering machine and Rachel comes in and says 'I got off the plane'. It just rounds off 10 years of an amazing show.

EDIT: And Scrubs season 5 episode 13, 'My Lunch'. The end got me so much because Dr. Cox is my favourite character and he lost 3 patients because of a mistake he made, and when the last one dies he trashes the room. The music and everything :(

When in Desperate Housewives season 2 when the abby Gabby and Carlos were adopting got taken away from them.It was one of the saddest things ever when Lily came along with the police saying that she wanted her baby back and Gabby was crying and screaming in the middle of the street :(

Can be seen here :

Also in season 2 when Bree took Andrew to the midle of nowhere and gave him some money and said goodbye and he then said :

Andrew : so the good news is I win

Bree : You win ?

Andrew : I remember the look in your eyes when I told you I was gay and I knew that one day you would stop lovng me.

Andrew: So here we are , I was right , I win

Bree : Well good for you

Then she drives off :(

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, that one was powerful. I don't think I can watch that episode without shedding a tear, purely because she was the first major cast member killed off :(

Also, same here, Michael Weatherly = :wub:

just watched the episode where Tony was infected with the plauge - I loved the sceane where he and Kate were in incubation and we found out that he was the only one infected

Yeah, I love that entire episode - it's quite sad, but still as funny and dramatic as the others :)

Episode 13 of season 5 of Desperate Housewives , which was the special episode involving local handyman Eli Scruggs and how he affected each of the housewives lives.This episode was a celebration of the 100th episode.

This was one of the best episodes of DH ive ever seen and it was a real emotional episode from start to finish.Especially when he kept Bree's cookbook from years ago and when he took Lynettes baby from the hot car :(

• 3 weeks later...

Archived