Moving TV Moments

Guest Luc

Home and Away-

Various scenes during Flynn's cancer, including his death and funeral. Kate Richi was amazing! :(

When Tony realised Beth had died and when he told Matilda.

When Peter ''died'' and when Rachels mother died after the explosion, that was especially sad. :(

Dans death, especially when Leah broke down.

Jacks death-- Oh my so many scenes here. When Tony found his body, when Alf told Martha, His funeral, when Tony went after Angelo at the funeral. One scene that got me was when Rachel broke down when she returned home from work, that was heartbraking. :(

When Lisa died, and Lucas went crazy outside her hospital room.

When Matilda and Ric broke up.

When Rachel saw Kit in Kims car and realised he was leaving her.

When Sally was stabbed the first time, and the hospital room was full with nearly everyone. And Alfs little cry by her bedside.

When Alf ran over Pippa, and Sally screamed at Alf. :(

There are prob more I just can think of!

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ Two things killed that one for me. A: I saw it coming months ago. B: They dropped a bridge on him (non literally, it's a term for when a character is killed off in such a random, pointless way that it comes across as mean-spirited).

That said,

Saskia's

acting has been terrific all episode.

Yeah, I knew it was going to happen, but it was still sad for me anyway.

And I agree,

Saskia

did really well. It's great to see how much she's improved since the first season.

^ Two things killed that one for me. A: I saw it coming months ago. B: They dropped a bridge on him (non literally, it's a term for when a character is killed off in such a random, pointless way that it comes across as mean-spirited).

That said,

Saskia's

acting has been terrific all episode.

I think he wanted to go to America and try his luck there. He recently just finished filming E.R. He was in quite a few episodes in the last season.

Actually, about ET, it won't be so bad if his death is linked to this season's story arc, ie, if there's more to it than just a drowning.

Incidentally, the term "Dropped a bridge on him" comes from the film Star Trek Generations, where this happens to Kirk. It's not a perfect example though, he does die a hero, essentially risking his life to help Picard stop the villain. A better example would be Dr. Romano on ER. They dropped a helicopter on him.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Home and Away:-

Entire storyline of Flynn's cancer

Leah breaks down when Dan died

Aden telling Belle about what happened with his grandad

When Alisa died

Friends:-

The finale when rachel gets off the plane

When Ross says goodbye to Marcel (the monkey!!) :D

Buffy:-

Buffy "kills" Angel at the end of season 2

When Buffy's mum died - the scene when joyce is just lying on the living room floor is heartbreaking :(

Oz and Cordelia walking in on Xander and Willow kissing - i loved Xander and Cordelia together!!!

Archived