Moving TV Moments

Guest Luc

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A recent episode of Brothers & Sisters was unexpectedly heartbreaking!!

During the entire episode of the shutdown of Ojai Foods was so very sad, it had such a history with the Walkers and its been a huge part of their lives for so long. Not to mention all the memories they all had of growing up with it

:( I couldn't hold back the tears on a few occasions, especially when Saul spoke about how much Ojai meant to him and at the end when Scotty sang and they turned off the lights! Who wouldv'e thought a fictional business closing down could be so sad! :(

Supernatural Season Five Finale. It was just so sad and emotional and it seemed very

final.

These finales are emotional alright! :P

I watched the Brothers & Sisters season 4 Finale today and it was so sad but freaking amazing at the same time!

Finding out Saul was HIV positive and Robert's death was completely heartbreaking!

:( I can't ever imagine Kitty without Robert :(

There have been 2 moving scenes regarding Callie and Arizona on Grey's Anatomy:

Their breakup scene from 6x21 "How Insensitive" and then the elevator kiss (6x22: Happy Shiny People) they shared after proves that there is still hope for them

:)

Archived