Moving TV Moments

Guest Luc

The first time was okay, although it tuned out she was married to Prince Rashid, but it was fasinating the way they reintroduced her - the second time she died (of TB) I must agree was really sad.

Off topic, I did a bit of research, and if Brooke and Taylor hyphonated their last names, I'm pretty sure it would be a record :lol:

Brooke-Logan-Forrester-Forrester-Chambers-Forrester-Forrester-Jones-Forrester-Forrester-Forrester-Marone

Taylor Hamilton-Hayes-Forrester-Rashid-Forrester-Marone

:lol:

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What time, first or second ?

I thought the second time when she died was sad, in Ridge's arms at the hospital..

Thats the one i was talking about :D so tragic, she looked so sick. She died of TB in Ridge's arms :(

The whole episode "Deat Takes A Holiday" from M*A*S*H, with Charles Winchester giving an anonymous donation of food to an orphanage, and Hawkeye, Hot-Lips and BJ trying to keep a soldier and father alive until midnight so that Christmas won't be the day that his children remember as "the day that daddy died", also in M*A*S*H, in the episode "The Interview" when Father Mulchahey mentions about the surgeons warming themselves over the soldiers open wounds in winter and also the whole episode "As Time Goes By" when the 4077th bury a time-capsual, it's not make-you-cry sad, but make-you-tear-up moving.

^ Have to agree with you there - it was a funny episode, but a moving one also - for me, a moving scene would be Susan falling down the stairs, although Mike caused it, the way he treated her after that (especially in the hospital) made up for it.

The scene in Summerland's Pilot Episode when Bradin tells Ava that his parents are dead - I always cry at that :(

Also in the Summerland pilot, Derrik mentions that his mothers birthday is coming up, and wants to get to heven to give her her present - him :(

Archived