Moving TV Moments

Guest Luc

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol I've just started a list of awesome Scrubs moments...

Might as well keep going :P

Two moments before Perry found out that he was the father of Jordan's baby: the first is when he told JD that he didn't feel anything for it, and the second was when he was about to tell Jordan. Then she started discussing names, and Perry said Jack (for the 20th time) and the baby smiled and they named him Jack. Then Perry said that he didn't have anything to tell Jordan, because he was suddenly in love with the kid. It was so cute :)

And while we're on happier moments, the photo of Michael J. Fox conquering his fear by sitting on the roof toilet :lol:

The Kids Are All Right - Reba

The finale episode of the comedy was the best, I have a friend from the Ststes who sent it over, at the end is the best part when Reba, Barbra-Jean, Van, Brock, Cheyanne & Kyra are satanding in Reba's living room having their photot taken and Reba utters a strong line, which brings the series to a close - We're Survivors.

Click

for clips of the finale

Another one that springs to my mind atm :P

Charmed / Long Live The Queen: This was pretty much the climax of the whole Source story after Cole became the King of evil and Phoebe decided to leave her sisters and join him as his Queen. Anyway, the climax :P Cole wants to finish of Piper and Paige and they want to finish off Cole. After a big argument with Cole, Phoebe's deciding whether to let Cole kill her sisters or to side with her sisters and kill her husband (where she's also pregnant with his baby) Anywho. after a big showdown, it appears that Phoebe is going to side with Cole and kill her sisters, but she ends up kissing him and then vanqushing him. :( It was a tearjerker. Probably one of the most powerfulest scenes in all charmed episodes. Literally and emotionally :lol:

The dialogue between Phoebe and Cole was just upsetting after her decision and he was trapped in the crystal cage :( I'm rambling. So i'll finish it there. Very sad scene and episode.

I've thought of a few more

The Easter Bunny - The Vicar of Dibley

After Letitia's death, the theme song Psalm 23 plays mournfally, it was a sad moment.

I completly forgot about this one. Molly Parts 1&2 - ACP

Molly Jones' death - no explanation needed.

Click HERE for a clip

Jurassic Bark - Futurama

Fry's dog waiting for him to return, not moving from the front of a store, until his death, it was very sad.

Matriarchy - Brothers & Sisters

The sad death of Tommy & Julia's son William.

The Last One - Friends

The last scene, when everyone has left the appartment for the last time and the camera pans around the room, dei hard fans sad to see it empty for the first time since the series began a decade earlier.

The OC

Kirsten's alcohol problem slowley escalating

There was also a scene in Summerland, in the episode Safe House when Cameron, after finding out Nicky told Ava that his dad was physically abusing him, goes to see Nicky and he breaks down in her arms as he tells her that his dad gets drunk and bashes him, but the next day promises him that he will stop, Nicky tells him that if his dad doesn't get help, he could get seriously injured, Cameron then becomes very emotional and starts crying, which starts Nicky off, a very moving scene. (The scene went something like that, it's been years since I've seen it.)

I remember that even though I didn't really watch Summerland all that regularly (although, because Ryan Kwanten was in it I ended up watching quite a few episodes after all :P ) and it was a pretty good episode.

Damn! That sounds good! I didn't get that far with Summerland.... I kinda gave up after a while. :mellow:

Season 5 - Final Episode (The Gift)

- Dawn was being a selfish cow so she didn't jump off the tower, so Buffy had to do it. :P Then we got these little Buffy voices while she was dying, then it cut to a scene where she was on top of some rubble that was conveniently placed there. During all that we had uber-sad music (which I have on my iPod), we then get taken to a scene where we see Buffy's grave. :(

:o :o

I love that music. I'm always watching the clip on youtube to listen to the music :lol:

Is there a name to it?

There was also a scene in Summerland, in the episode Safe House when Cameron, after finding out Nicky told Ava that his dad was physically abusing him, goes to see Nicky and he breaks down in her arms as he tells her that his dad gets drunk and bashes him, but the next day promises him that he will stop, Nicky tells him that if his dad doesn't get help, he could get seriously injured, Cameron then becomes very emotional and starts crying, which starts Nicky off, a very moving scene. (The scene went something like that, it's been years since I've seen it.)

I remember that even though I didn't really watch Summerland all that regularly (although, because Ryan Kwanten was in it I ended up watching quite a few episodes after all :P ) and it was a pretty good episode.

Damn! That sounds good! I didn't get that far with Summerland.... I kinda gave up after a while. :mellow:

You can find Cameron's parts on YouTube, just type in Summerland 2.11 - Safe House (Zac's Part) if you want to watch it

Archived