Quick Questions

emmauk06

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

According to our guides the first time we see the Surf Club interior is in Episode 382 (August 1989) for the Surf Club dance - I'm sure Ryan will be able to tell us whenabouts that will air on 7TWO.

In storyline terms it's a couple of weeks after Dodge is exposed as the one who started the store fire, and around the time when when the Fletchers decided to adopt Sally, before her Uncle Ross turned up.

• 4 weeks later...

According to our guides the first time we see the Surf Club interior is in Episode 382 (August 1989) for the Surf Club dance - I'm sure Ryan will be able to tell us whenabouts that will air on 7TWO.

In storyline terms it's a couple of weeks after Dodge is exposed as the one who started the store fire, and around the time when when the Fletchers decided to adopt Sally, before her Uncle Ross turned up.

If my calculations are correct and 7TWO keeps up its consistent schedule every day as it has been, Episode 382 will air at about 9.30am on April 21, 2011.

• 3 weeks later...

I just saw a clip on Youtube where Dannii Minogue's character was fighting in the Diner, and called Vicki a bitch. When did they stop saying bitch on the show? I remember Tom sayong "bloody" a lot as well when the show first aired.

Tom only said "bloody" once or twice — in the Pilot Episode (and perhaps Episode 1 as well).

I hope the do-gooder groups don't use the "bitch" usage as an excuse to demand the episodes be cut or moved to an inconvenient timeslot, causing it to be cancelled/delayed extended periods. :blink:

This is just another threat to the 7TWO episodes we can do without, thank you!

Edited by Old H&A Fan